Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Hucks signs contract extension!

Sorry DD, my reputable contacts at NCFC informed me that actually it should read:

Hucks has hair extension!

Yes, I know it''s quite unbelievable, but there you go! ;~)  Spotted in Tony & Guys yesterday allegedly

OTBC.....

I also heard that...

Apparantly... Darren Huckerby was reported to have stated...

"me hair do, is no longer as aerodynamic as it used to be... therefore me body is fractionaly of line when shootin at goal... thus I''ve missed alot of chances and been off balance in a lot of contests... thus I''m opin'' that these twenty five inch "dreadlock'' rasta mon ''air extensions" will counter act, me slightly off balance body actions at tha moment... and thus increase me scoring charts...... both on and off the field"

he went on further to state...

"the ol gaff is so impressed with me nu air do... that he''s gonna get some wizzers too, I fink he''s gonna go for the 35 inch, thinner plait, with blonde twists... he''s also considering takin Fluffy Wuffy (Nigel''s cat) in for a bit of a dread sesh!!!... it''s all part of the multicultural stance we wont to bring to our club... I have petitioned for smoking reefers on field, but i don''t fink we''re at that stage yet..."

[quote]There''s your good news suse![/quote]

As funny as the replies were by Al Yellow & Norman?, sorry if I got that wrong, I''m bloody over the moon about this.

Look, I think the guy''s is the bees knees, and his commitment to City, just bowls me over. If it was anyone else I''d be sceptical, but surely, his integrity is beyond approach, yes?.

And I bet City Angel has wet herself at this welcome news!.

[quote]As funny as the replies were by Al Yellow & Norman?, sorry if I got that wrong, I''m bloody over the moon about this. Look, I think the guy''s is the bees knees, and his commitment to City, just bo...[/quote]

hi wiz

yes, indeed great news, it means of course this will mean that my prized hucks shirt will last longer than any i have ever owned

I love the ol'' huckers too... really, respect due!!!

I love him more than Greeno to be honest... meaning... I love huckers more than greeno...ummm... rather that.. greeno... doesn''t love hux as much as I do... arghhhh.... well, actually I did hear... and rumour has it that.... no... no.... I wont go there....

I think greeno''s on his way out, he''s flown the coupe... he''ll leave, but

"huckers is our saviour... worthy is our king!! Fluffy Wuffy''s now got dreads... SING CANARIES SING..."

I do hope that i get invited to one of their royal tea party''s!!

If I hadn''t lost the plot before... i certainly have now... whoevers checking my posts tonight must have a headache... cos my heads spinning from all the b*ll*cks I''ve been talking... wow... is that the time.... must sleep... must sleep...

Fear not web team...

Super Teds second cousin is signing off... you can now rest...

Yes...... all..... me .....post..... havta..... for..... a .......

grammatical, visual drammaficatiion of what the hell I''m tyring to blag on about .............................Mr Worthy Nigelton... if you please...

Hark, tis an hour that doth darken, when a man of such poetical brilliance by nature true, must he then maketh a plegde and oath to perform that which hath been beckoned upon him to do... Tis I then, Super Norm, who will pledge to thee, never shall I again "dot" these here scrolls of truth, from this day forward---

I''m glad you love the Hendo--- I feel of Hendo, like he''s my kid brother

Nice one nolegs--- I dare say, it looks like you''ve got no clothes on--- (nice tan lines)

...............I did this for you Mr Worthy Nigelton... if you please.........................

[quote]As funny as the replies were by Al Yellow & Norman?, sorry if I got that wrong, I''m bloody over the moon about this. Look, I think the guy''s is the bees knees, and his commitment to City, just bo...[/quote]

Yes Wiz, I was over the moon that after consulting myself and Gazza our hero Hucks has decided that he could never ever leave us  and wants to stay in beautiful Norfolk for ever

What a boost for us Norwich fans who were key in his decision to sign in the first place (sorry yankee I know you dont agree it was anything to do with us but it was)