Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Preston North End v Norwich City match thread

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]My crocodile snapped when Holt scored[;)][/quote]

Sellotape or elastoplast needed then. Hope you got a Boots or WHSmith near you lol
[/quote]

Just an Iceland[:|]

[quote user="King Dogger "]Chris Brown will prob score now!!I''m so negative lol!!![/quote]dont worry Dogger, still got the last minute equaliser from Rusty to look forward too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][8]See Morty puts the kettle on, we score goals [8][/quote]new song at Carrow Road i reckon WAY...........morty put the kettle on, we need goals[/quote]I''ll need to bring my kettle to home games then lol.[/quote]

Deffo mate lol but where would you plug it in?

[/quote]I''m an electrician, I''d improvise by getting some spare leccy from work and bringing it in my jacket pocket.[:)][/quote]

Marky the sparky.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][8]See Morty puts the kettle on, we score goals [8][/quote]new song at Carrow Road i reckon WAY...........morty put the kettle on, we need goals[/quote]I''ll need to bring my kettle to home games then lol.[/quote]

Deffo mate lol but where would you plug it in?

[/quote]I''m an electrician, I''d improvise by getting some spare leccy from work and bringing it in my jacket pocket.[:)][/quote]

Marky the sparky.[/quote]Technically I''m an electrical engineer or "Lay deck electrician" to quote my new title, but they don''t rhyme with anything.[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Afternoon all. Sounds like a good performance, but another goal would be nice![/quote]

Hey mate, yes they seem to be playing very well today, and agree another goal would be peachy.  How are you?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Afternoon all. Sounds like a good performance, but another goal would be nice![/quote]

Hey mate, yes they seem to be playing very well today, and agree another goal would be peachy.  How are you?

[/quote]

Very well ta! Sounds like your holiday was tremendous!

Have been listening on the radio while watching my son play - thought we''d never score!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I''ll wear my lucky cow thong for our next game-

[IMG]http://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/06BTTHAS1025_Z.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Erm..... [:$]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Very well ta! Sounds like your holiday was tremendous!

Have been listening on the radio while watching my son play - thought we''d never score!

[/quote]

Yeah was a good holiday, very relaxing, and exciting with the hurricane chasing us lol just trying to cope with awful jetlag at the mo.  Glad you are ok [Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[IMG]http://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/06BTTHAS1025_Z.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, have I shocked you WAY?  It''s only a pair of nickers on a manequin[:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Takes more than that to shock me lol i''ve just never seen the cow in anne summers

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Takes more than that to shock me lol i''ve just never seen the cow in anne summers

[/quote]

You shop there too![;)]

It moos when squeezed lol