Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Preston North End v Norwich City match thread

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

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]i want to know who the one is far left!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Calm down Matt, she looks about 12. :-P

Put the kettle on again Morty, it seems to work!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][8]See Morty puts the kettle on, we score goals [8][/quote]new song at Carrow Road i reckon WAY...........morty put the kettle on, we need goals

[quote user=""]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]i want to know who the one is far left!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Calm down Matt, she looks about 12. :-P

Put the kettle on again Morty, it seems to work!

[/quote]Lol, let me finish this brew first, I''ll put it on again at about 80 minutes lol.

[quote user="canary_girl"]Ipswich 1 Cardiff 0  :([/quote]

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][8]See Morty puts the kettle on, we score goals [8][/quote]

new song at Carrow Road i reckon WAY...........morty put the kettle on, we need goals
[/quote]

lol am now sat here singing it ffs

[quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][8]See Morty puts the kettle on, we score goals [8][/quote]new song at Carrow Road i reckon WAY...........morty put the kettle on, we need goals[/quote]I''ll need to bring my kettle to home games then lol.

What''s wih all this kettle chaos?

LAMBERT PUT THE KETTLE ON...KETTLE ON....KETTLE ON...LAMBERT PUT THE KETTLE ON...WE NEED GOALS!

As an aside, I bought a new kettle during the closed season, looks like the luck has been transferred though.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][8]See Morty puts the kettle on, we score goals [8][/quote]

new song at Carrow Road i reckon WAY...........morty put the kettle on, we need goals
[/quote]

I''ll need to bring my kettle to home games then lol.
[/quote]

Deffo mate lol but where would you plug it in?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][8]See Morty puts the kettle on, we score goals [8][/quote]new song at Carrow Road i reckon WAY...........morty put the kettle on, we need goals[/quote]

[/quote]so am i now [:(]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][8]See Morty puts the kettle on, we score goals [8][/quote]new song at Carrow Road i reckon WAY...........morty put the kettle on, we need goals[/quote]I''ll need to bring my kettle to home games then lol.[/quote]

[/quote]I''m an electrician, I''d improvise by getting some spare leccy from work and bringing it in my jacket pocket.[:)]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][8]See Morty puts the kettle on, we score goals [8][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so am i now [:(]
[/quote]

Damn, sorry lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol quite spooky, each time morty put the kettle on last season we scored[/quote]I still have my smug hat as backup if that fails.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="matt crowhurst"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][8]See Morty puts the kettle on, we score goals [8][/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll need to bring my kettle to home games then lol.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m an electrician, I''d improvise by getting some spare leccy from work and bringing it in my jacket pocket.

[:)]
[/quote]

Or bring a really long extension cord plug it in at the bar hahaha