Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Preston Match report www.dh6.co.uk

todays game report will be done by todays Match winner and current player of the year Grant Holt, worked out perfect for me!!!!!!!!!

great result,great performance, great manager. Job done

Hucks

This is really cool, you getting players to write reports, it really does give an unique perspective.

[quote user="hucksdh6couk"]todays game report will be done by todays Match winner and current player of the year Grant Holt, worked out perfect for me!!!!!!!!! great result,great performance, great manager. Job done Hucks[/quote]

Indeed Hucks, and sitting 4th too [:D]

Well done for getting the players to participate too, nice touch

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Just hope it''s not a Grant Holt loves himself piece.
[/quote]

He''s not that type of charecter, he''s a team man

[/quote]

Agreed.He has never come off as a big-head.Stroppy maybe,but that''s because he wants to win!

I was being sarcastic Hucks, I''m Grant Holt''s biggest fan and appreciate how much hard graft he puts in for the team that doesn''t make the headlines but I know when i''ve written match reports for my cricket/football sides I naturally talk myself up. Maybe I just crave the glory [:)]

[quote]todays game report will be done by todays Match winner and current player of the year Grant Holt, worked out perfect for me!!!!!!!!!

great result,great performance, great manager. Job done

Hucks[/quote]

Hello, Hux [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]Would it be at all possible for you to send me a picture of your missus naked via a private message?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I was being sarcastic Hucks, I''m Grant Holt''s biggest fan and appreciate how much hard graft he puts in for the team that doesn''t make the headlines but I know when i''ve written match reports for my cricket/football sides I naturally talk myself up. Maybe I just crave the glory [:)][/quote][:$] No one cares fella..

[quote user="Shyster"][quote]todays game report will be done by todays Match winner and current player of the year Grant Holt, worked out perfect for me!!!!!!!!! great result,great performance, great manager. Job done Hucks[/quote]

Hello, Hux [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

Would it be at all possible for you to send me a picture of your missus naked via a private message?
[/quote]

thought you preffered blokes ?  [:D]

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I was being sarcastic Hucks, I''m Grant Holt''s biggest fan and appreciate how much hard graft he puts in for the team that doesn''t make the headlines but I know when i''ve written match reports for my cricket/football sides I naturally talk myself up. Maybe I just crave the glory [:)]
[/quote]

[:$] No one cares fella..
[/quote]

hux obviously cared enough to reply  [:D]

[quote user="Shyster"]Would it be at all possible for you to send me a picture of your missus naked via a private message?
[/quote]Hucks said no! But he''ll be happy to send you one of your missus! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Shyster"]Would it be at all possible for you to send me a picture of your missus naked via a private message?
[/quote]Hucks said no! But he''ll be happy to send you one of your missus! [;)][/quote]

Is that the one that Hucks is in as well Lapp?[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Shyster"]Would it be at all possible for you to send me a picture of your missus naked via a private message?
[/quote]Hucks said no! But he''ll be happy to send you one of your missus! [;)][/quote]

Is that the one that Hucks is in as well Lapp?[;)]

[/quote]The whole squad, actually! [:D]

Seriously!!! Pay a man who deserve more respect than most a large spoonful of the stuff mate!

If ever something would put a player / ex-player off doing things like this and mixing it up with true fans then it''s fools like you!

Well out of order comment!

[quote user="Canary Magic"]Seriously!!! Pay a man who deserve more respect than most a large spoonful of the stuff mate!

If ever something would put a player / ex-player off doing things like this and mixing it up with true fans then it''s fools like you!

Well out of order comment![/quote]I think Hucks is big enough and ugly enough to fend for himself, lad... besides, even the players probably know all about our Shyster, everyone''s favourite repressed liberal homosexual...