Sign in to follow this  
Canariesworld

Re: Classic Norwich Rumours - True Or False???

Lol, thats those rumours put to bed then!! I always thought the shacks one was tripe anyway, at least the Leon and Damo one had a bit of believability to it!

[quote user="Mook"]There was one about Mark Robins leaving Norwich wasn''t there?
[/quote]

Had something to do with Deehan''s daughter, didn''t it?

Also, didn''t Carl Bradshaw knock Ashley Ward out in Ritzy''s nightclub?

I once heard a rumour that before the season started when the players were getting weighed, everyone was trying to guess their weight and when Safri said his, as he is muslim, Dickson Etuhu said is that with or without your suicide belt? And Safri went nuts and went for him...

...Hucks...

[quote user="city till i die"]Ash and Shack just as Daft but true hey.....[/quote]

This is what i heard from a very reliable source.....alledgedly!!

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="city till i die"]Ash and Shack just as Daft but true hey.....[/quote]

This is what i heard from a very reliable source.....alledgedly!!

[/quote]

* allegedly

before the spelling police arrive

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]How about the one about Hucks chinning Peter Crouch and thats why he didnt stay on loan in 2003/04 ;-)[/quote]I sold Hucks the stepladder.

Martin O''Neill quit Norwich City because Robert Chase wouldn''t sign Dean Windass for £1m.Gary Megson only found out Ashley Ward had been sold when Ward didn''t show up for training.Gary Megson once walked out of Huckleberry''s barbers shop on Prince of Wales Road with only half his hair cut after an argument with a fan.Grant Holt''s out until October with a serious knee injury but the club are hushing it up.

Was Cureton purposely missing in a giant new betting scam to be revealed in the News of the World?!

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]Martin O''Neill quit Norwich City because Robert Chase wouldn''t sign Dean Windass for £1m.Gary Megson only found out Ashley Ward had been sold when Ward didn''t show up for training.Gary Megson once walked out of Huckleberry''s barbers shop on Prince of Wales Road with only half his hair cut after an argument with a fan.Grant Holt''s out until October with a serious knee injury but the club are hushing it up.[/quote]

Haha!I get my haircut at Huckleberrys, one because its near my flat, and two, because it sounds a bit like Huckerby.[:$]

[quote user="AJ"]Was Cureton purposely missing in a giant new betting scam to be revealed in the News of the World?![/quote]

Michael Theoklitos has also been called in for questioning.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr. Chops"]Martin O''Neill quit Norwich City because Robert Chase wouldn''t sign Dean Windass for £1m.Gary Megson only found out Ashley Ward had been sold when Ward didn''t show up for training.Gary Megson once walked out of Huckleberry''s barbers shop on Prince of Wales Road with only half his hair cut after an argument with a fan.Grant Holt''s out until October with a serious knee injury but the club are hushing it up.[/quote]

Haha!I get my haircut at Huckleberrys, one because its near my flat, and two, because it sounds a bit like Huckerby.[:$][/quote]Well now.. If you ask Terry, who''s the Chelsea fan with the chair furthest from the window, he''ll confirm or deny all.  Assuming he''s still there, of course - I got my hair cut there from 1991-1994 and then became one of those sponging scrounging students you dislike so much. [8-|]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr. Chops"]Martin O''Neill quit Norwich City because Robert Chase wouldn''t sign Dean Windass for £1m.Gary Megson only found out Ashley Ward had been sold when Ward didn''t show up for training.Gary Megson once walked out of Huckleberry''s barbers shop on Prince of Wales Road with only half his hair cut after an argument with a fan.Grant Holt''s out until October with a serious knee injury but the club are hushing it up.[/quote]

Haha!I get my haircut at Huckleberrys, one because its near my flat, and two, because it sounds a bit like Huckerby.[:$][/quote]Well now.. If you ask Terry, who''s the Chelsea fan with the chair furthest from the window, he''ll confirm or deny all.  Assuming he''s still there, of course - I got my hair cut there from 1991-1994 and then became one of those sponging scrounging students you dislike so much. [8-|][/quote]Yeah, thats the dude who cuts my hair, don''t know his name but he''s a Chelsea fan, and whats the chances of there being two Chelsea fans who are hairdressers lol? A few of the current squad get their haircut there, he''s told me a few stories. Nowt juicy though.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]How about the one about Hucks chinning Peter Crouch and thats why he didnt stay on loan in 2003/04 ;-)[/quote]

I heard that it was Glen Roeder he chinned.