Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Dean Ashton lives near Colney Training Ground.

i can see no way that ashton can be criticized. he did what every worker would do, try to better his position and income. this was also with the compliance of the city board as they were in to make money from the deal. agree that he would have been a magnificent england player, so gifted .

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="kdncfc"]I thought he could have stayed here until the end of the season after we got relegated and at least have given his all to try and help us get promoted, we did give him his shot at the big time and the least he could have done was show a bit of loyalty. He was still young and he was good enough to get his move in the summer had he turned the spammers down.
As a Norwich fan there''d be no way on this earth I''d have considered moving to another club should I have been fortunate enough to play for them.
[/quote]
That''s ridiculous! Fair enough if Norwich were in the premiership, but Surely if say Man Utd came in with a huge wage offer, the chance of playing champions league football, much better England prospects, and the chance to win lots of titles you wouldn''t turn it down? I''d love to play for Norwich, as a fan, but the chance of more money and especially the chance to play on the worlds best stage and win the best trophies would be too much for anyone.
[/quote]

Not true; it depends on each persons individual beliefs and value system. No two people are the same -  we''re all different!