Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Date for play off final

[quote user="Bird Table"]Is it not at Wembley this year because of the Champions League final?
[/quote]

I think the play off final was suppost to be on the Saturday but the FA double booked it with the Champions League final so the play off final got moved to the Monday.

Champions League Final is at Wembley on Saturday May 28 - League One and Two playoff finals therefore switched to alternative venues but Championship playoff final remains at Wembley on the Bank Holiday Monday.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Champions League Final is at Wembley on Saturday May 28 - League One and Two playoff finals therefore switched to alternative venues but Championship playoff final remains at Wembley on the Bank Holiday Monday.[/quote]Cool. Cheers, ta!

Where are the League 1 and 2 play off finals then, just out of interest?

And is the Championship Play Off final a bank holiday?

[quote user="Boyo"]

Where are the League 1 and 2 play off finals then, just out of interest?

And is the Championship Play Off final a bank holiday?

[/quote]Last I heard they were still looking for alternative venues - I''m guessing the Millennium Stadium?It is yes.There''s also a problem with the FA Cup Final as under Uefa rules no games can be played at the final venue for two weeks beforehand so the FA Cup final will be played on May 14 - a league Saturday....

I''ve just got this feeling in my waters......Playoff Final 2010-2011Norwich v Ipswich89 minutes......Bullet header from Grant Holt.....2-1 Premiership, here we come......[:D]

[quote user="Bryangunnshairline"]got a feeling we will end up laying them in the play offs aswell.[/quote]Yeah, most of that was just ''roy of the rovers'' stuff, but I''ve got a real feeling our paths will cross in the play-offs. I hope not though.....Top 2 please! [:D]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Champions League Final is at Wembley on Saturday May 28 - League One and Two playoff finals therefore switched to alternative venues but Championship playoff final remains at Wembley on the Bank Holiday Monday.[/quote]I''m counting the days to Norwich''s visit! [;)]