Sign in to follow this  
vkp-otbc

Just back

Great result today we were the better side and we deserved the 3 points. I thought lappin, crofts, hoolahan and barnett were the stand out players, the fans were brilliant as always. the only downside is that we shudve won by 2 or 3 but still a great day out. OTBC

[quote user="vkp-otbc"]Great result today we were the better side and we deserved the 3 points. I thought lappin, crofts, hoolahan and barnett were the stand out players, the fans were brilliant as always. the only downside is that we shudve won by 2 or 3 but still a great day out. OTBC[/quote]Ruined my evening now, why could Grant Holt not hit a barn door in the first half? Had we put every half-chance away we could be above Cardiff on GD now[;)]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]It''s crap that we only won 1-0, we should have won 3-0.  I''m sick of supporting Norwich.[/quote]Away from home as too, shocking!!!!

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]It''s crap that we only won 1-0, we should have won 3-0.  I''m sick of supporting Norwich.[/quote]I feel we probably would of if Holt had have been fit.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="Mr. Chops"]It''s crap that we only won 1-0, we should have won 3-0.  I''m sick of supporting Norwich.[/quote]Away from home as too, shocking!!!![/quote]The as was a drunken slip. Best I go to bed now.[:$]