Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Where is First Wizard hiding?

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]Let''s get this straight, CA.  His thread is actually about his latest piece of nonsense on subtitles.

He claimed that Norwich City are always referred to as "Delia Smith''s Norwich City" on Sky Sports. A few people, including me, pointed out this was not true.

He then left "for a month". However, subsequently on CarrowRoad.net, he started a thread where he claimed he had been attacked for his disability, where the truth is he was attacked for talking complete nonsense as per usual.

In his thread, he called everyone posting on Pink Un a bunch of keyboard warriors who insult people from behind their PCs.
Someone who posts as Paul on CarrowRoad.net, but Paulo79 on here, then came on here to defend Wiz and called someone something very rude.
Paulo79 then reported his brave keyboard warrior act on CarrowRoad.net and everyone applauded his actions.  So it''s at least nice to see that hypocrisy is alive and well.

And if people do really miss topic such as "Holt is out until October," "Stephen Fry = Little Old Norwich", "We Are About To Enter Administration" and "Foulger About To Buy Out Delia", to name but four crap threads, please feel free to leave here and register at CarrowRoad.net, which seems to have about eighteen users, and you can get another fix of bollox whenever the old duffer forgets/takes his meds.  It''s completely your choice.

[/quote]

Okay Chops, you''ve forced me out, but only because I won''t allow you to lampoon Carrowroad.net and Paulo79 unchallenged. Tis truethat I planned a months rest from jhere, but you left me little choice, I had to addresss  this, not so much for you, but other posters information.

I do not intend replying to any taunts, from anyone, and insomuch, I do not intend posting on here for quite some time.

Yes, compared to this site, www.carrowroad.net  is smaller, but membership is growing daily with fed up posters from here joining. Posters like myself who can no longer be bothered with the likes of yourself, point scorers and with the downright aggressive behaviour at times.

Your personal remarks against me are not worthy of a debate.

Most posters saw the post from the brave poster in Chile, claiming I was lying about my disability, and its been the butt of many jokes on here...............sorry, but my macbre sense of humour has wained of late!

Yes, Paulo79 did back me up, thankfully, we tend to do that on there, real friendships are formed via Carrowroad.net, I can vouch for that myself.

In closing, I include a post from me on that thread that you''re so keen to mention:

''''I feel I should add, that amongst the nasty, vindictive arseholes on the PU, there''s some damn nice and good posters on the site too.

I miss their imput badly, and its a shame they don''t post on here''''

I''ll leave others to wonder why you omitted it!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!!
[/quote]

and you are ?

Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit
[/quote]

Agree totally [:)]

[/quote]

I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!!
[/quote]

No, you think that we think that.

Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?
[/quote]

No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to face

So not better, just more popular :)

btw went fishing and got a bite!
[/quote]

Wow, you''re so amazing and popular, I''m surprised you even use the internet at all.

Ah, the old "I was just kidding to get a bite" excuse when I have been outed as a bit of a hypocritical prick, criticising people for using a forum, by posting on a forum about it, then realising the irony.

[:)]
[/quote]

LOL.

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!![/quote]and you are ?Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit[/quote]

Agree totally [:)]

[/quote]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]No, you think that we think that.Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?[/quote]No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to faceSo not better, just more popular :) btw went fishing and got a bite![/quote]Wow, you''re so amazing and popular, I''m surprised you even use the internet at all.Ah, the old "I was just kidding to get a bite" excuse when I have been outed as a bit of a hypocritical prick, criticising people for using a forum, by posting on a forum about it, then realising the irony.[:)][/quote]errr no thats not the point I was trying to make mate. Just saying that thinking your opinion is more valid because your post count is higher is a bit idiotic reallyand I am amazing and popular, thanks for noticing :)[/quote]You know the only people who are ever bothered about post count have a smaller one.Kinda says something really.[/quote]I''m off to cr myself to sleep because i will never be as ''big'' as you morty boo hoo hoo hooI really do wish I was a sad internet geek with no girlfriend... thanks for making me smile before bedtime and kindof proving my point without realising cos you are a bit of a moron. bet you respond to this too - another post to add to your count!!![/quote]Just thought I''d re-post this so I don''t have to keep scrolling back to look at it.........

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]Let''s get this straight, CA.  His thread is actually about his latest piece of nonsense on subtitles.He claimed that Norwich City are always referred to as "Delia Smith''s Norwich City" on Sky Sports. A few people, including me, pointed out this was not true.He then left "for a month". However, subsequently on CarrowRoad.net, he started a thread where he claimed he had been attacked for his disability, where the truth is he was attacked for talking complete nonsense as per usual.In his thread, he called everyone posting on Pink Un a bunch of keyboard warriors who insult people from behind their PCs. Someone who posts as Paul on CarrowRoad.net, but Paulo79 on here, then came on here to defend Wiz and called someone something very rude.Paulo79 then reported his brave keyboard warrior act on CarrowRoad.net and everyone applauded his actions.  So it''s at least nice to see that hypocrisy is alive and well.And if people do really miss topic such as "Holt is out until October," "Stephen Fry = Little Old Norwich", "We Are About To Enter Administration" and "Foulger About To Buy Out Delia", to name but four crap threads, please feel free to leave here and register at CarrowRoad.net, which seems to have about eighteen users, and you can get another fix of bollox whenever the old duffer forgets/takes his meds.  It''s completely your choice.[/quote]

Okay Chops, you''ve forced me out, but only because I won''t allow you to lampoon Carrowroad.net and Paulo79 unchallenged. Tis truethat I planned a months rest from jhere, but you left me little choice, I had to addresss  this, not so much for you, but other posters information.

I do not intend replying to any taunts, from anyone, and insomuch, I do not intend posting on here for quite some time.

Yes, compared to this site, www.carrowroad.net  is smaller, but membership is growing daily with fed up posters from here joining. Posters like myself who can no longer be bothered with the likes of yourself, point scorers and with the downright aggressive behaviour at times.

Most posters saw the post from the brave poster in Chile, claiming I was lying about my disability, and its been the butt of many jokes on here...............sorry, but my macbre sense of humour has wained of late!

Yes, Paulo79 did back me up, thankfully, we tend to do that on there, real friendships are formed via Carrowroad.net, I can vouch for that myself.

In closing, I include a post from me on that thread that you''re so keen to mention:

''''I feel I should add, that amongst the nasty, vindictive arseholes on the PU, there''s some damn nice and good posters on the site too.I miss their imput badly, and its a shame they don''t post on here''''

[/quote]Same old same old.  Paulo''s as much of a keyboard warrior as the next guy, but it''s okay when he''s on "your side".My observations on your postings are not worthy of a debate because I''ve got you pinned as a spiteful and contrary old man.I couldn''t care less whether you post here or not, and I''m not interested in any Pink Un v Carrowroad.net flame war.  Have fun with your new chums.  Best wishes and kind regards.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]Let''s get this straight, CA.  His thread is actually about his latest piece of nonsense on subtitles.

He claimed that Norwich City are always referred to as "Delia Smith''s Norwich City" on Sky Sports. A few people, including me, pointed out this was not true.

He then left "for a month". However, subsequently on CarrowRoad.net, he started a thread where he claimed he had been attacked for his disability, where the truth is he was attacked for talking complete nonsense as per usual.

In his thread, he called everyone posting on Pink Un a bunch of keyboard warriors who insult people from behind their PCs.
Someone who posts as Paul on CarrowRoad.net, but Paulo79 on here, then came on here to defend Wiz and called someone something very rude.
Paulo79 then reported his brave keyboard warrior act on CarrowRoad.net and everyone applauded his actions.  So it''s at least nice to see that hypocrisy is alive and well.

And if people do really miss topic such as "Holt is out until October," "Stephen Fry = Little Old Norwich", "We Are About To Enter Administration" and "Foulger About To Buy Out Delia", to name but four crap threads, please feel free to leave here and register at CarrowRoad.net, which seems to have about eighteen users, and you can get another fix of bollox whenever the old duffer forgets/takes his meds.  It''s completely your choice.

[/quote]

''''I feel I should add, that amongst the nasty, vindictive arseholes on the PU, there''s some damn nice and good posters on the site too.

I miss their imput badly, and its a shame they don''t post on here''''

[/quote]

Lol[;)]