Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Where is First Wizard hiding?

Seems like he took a post about disability or something way out of proportion and got himself worked up about it - which is a shame cause i''m sure he''s an alright guy.On the other hand, he used several different expletives to describe ''us lot'' on the pinkun so maybe he doesn''t like us too much.

Every family needs an eccentric old codger, and lets face it he''s one of a couple on here. Generally nothing malicious, but the usual mad rantings of a slightly mad old uncle, and after all, he is from south of the boarder!!

The board has changed alot over the last few years, and we need more characters, and not in the mold of Wrathsawordscouldn''tdescribe. Morty, will you be stepping up to the plate to fill ol'' Wizz''s boots in about foomphty years......?

[quote user="Congo Canary"]Every family needs an eccentric old codger, and lets face it he''s one of a couple on here. Generally nothing malicious, but the usual mad rantings of a slightly mad old uncle, and after all, he is from south of the boarder!!

The board has changed alot over the last few years, and we need more characters, and not in the mold of Wrathsawordscouldn''tdescribe. Morty, will you be stepping up to the plate to fill ol'' Wizz''s boots in about foomphty years......?[/quote]Lol, most probably.[:$]

looking forward to 7 weeks leave this time so a chance to get plenty of games in. I may have to visit the Nelson to see this ''Inner Circle'', hope there are no dodgy initiations, or rolled up trouser legs involved.....?

[quote user="Congo Canary"]looking forward to 7 weeks leave this time so a chance to get plenty of games in. I may have to visit the Nelson to see this ''Inner Circle'', hope there are no dodgy initiations, or rolled up trouser legs involved.....?[/quote]Lol, am off working for 5 weeks, so will probably miss you.They are all really nice people.[:)]

No mate, still plodding across the mid-Atlantic, and the weather is pants, so could be another 2 weeks before i''m back. Just us and a buffering radio haystack catchup of Canary Call to see what i''m missing.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!![/quote]and you are ?Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit[/quote]

Agree totally [:)]

[/quote]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]No, you think that we think that.Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?[/quote]No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to faceSo not better, just more popular :) btw went fishing and got a bite!

[quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]The validity of your comments are proportional to the number of posts you''ve made. Didnt you know?[/quote]I totally agree. Only responded to this to get my post counts up so first wiz, morty et al will take me seriously

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!![/quote]and you are ?Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit[/quote]

[/quote]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]No, you think that we think that.Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?[/quote]No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to faceSo not better, just more popular :) btw went fishing and got a bite![/quote]Wow, you''re so amazing and popular, I''m surprised you even use the internet at all.Ah, the old "I was just kidding to get a bite" excuse when I have been outed as a bit of a hypocritical prick, criticising people for using a forum, by posting on a forum about it, then realising the irony.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]No, you think that we think that.Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?[/quote]No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to faceSo not better, just more popular :) btw went fishing and got a bite![/quote]Wow, you''re so amazing and popular, I''m surprised you even use the internet at all.Ah, the old "I was just kidding to get a bite" excuse when I have been outed as a bit of a hypocritical prick, criticising people for using a forum, by posting on a forum about it, then realising the irony.[:)][/quote]errr no thats not the point I was trying to make mate. Just saying that thinking your opinion is more valid because your post count is higher is a bit idiotic reallyand I am amazing and popular, thanks for noticing :)

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]No, you think that we think that.Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?[/quote]No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to faceSo not better, just more popular :) btw went fishing and got a bite![/quote]Wow, you''re so amazing and popular, I''m surprised you even use the internet at all.Ah, the old "I was just kidding to get a bite" excuse when I have been outed as a bit of a hypocritical prick, criticising people for using a forum, by posting on a forum about it, then realising the irony.[:)][/quote]errr no thats not the point I was trying to make mate. Just saying that thinking your opinion is more valid because your post count is higher is a bit idiotic reallyand I am amazing and popular, thanks for noticing :)[/quote]ooh 214 posts, nearly getting as cool as you now!

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]No, you think that we think that.Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?[/quote]No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to faceSo not better, just more popular :) btw went fishing and got a bite![/quote]Wow, you''re so amazing and popular, I''m surprised you even use the internet at all.Ah, the old "I was just kidding to get a bite" excuse when I have been outed as a bit of a hypocritical prick, criticising people for using a forum, by posting on a forum about it, then realising the irony.[:)][/quote]errr no thats not the point I was trying to make mate. Just saying that thinking your opinion is more valid because your post count is higher is a bit idiotic reallyand I am amazing and popular, thanks for noticing :)[/quote]You know the only people who are ever bothered about post count have a smaller one.Kinda says something really.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]No, you think that we think that.Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?[/quote]No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to faceSo not better, just more popular :) btw went fishing and got a bite![/quote]Wow, you''re so amazing and popular, I''m surprised you even use the internet at all.Ah, the old "I was just kidding to get a bite" excuse when I have been outed as a bit of a hypocritical prick, criticising people for using a forum, by posting on a forum about it, then realising the irony.[:)][/quote]errr no thats not the point I was trying to make mate. Just saying that thinking your opinion is more valid because your post count is higher is a bit idiotic reallyand I am amazing and popular, thanks for noticing :)[/quote]You know the only people who are ever bothered about post count have a smaller one.Kinda says something really.[/quote]I''m off to cr myself to sleep because i will never be as ''big'' as you morty boo hoo hoo hooI really do wish I was a sad internet geek with no girlfriend... thanks for making me smile before bedtime and kindof proving my point without realising cos you are a bit of a moron. bet you respond to this too - another post to add to your count!!!

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="paulo79"]he is doing fine on another forum where he won''t get abused on a daily basis. I''ll pass on your regards[/quote]

http://www.carrowroad.net/carrow1/index.php/topic,7599.0.html

It seems he holds us all in high esteem...

[/quote]

Can someone please transcribe what he has posted on their.  I am not registered so cannot see.

thanks

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!!
[/quote]

and you are ?

Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit
[/quote]

[/quote]

I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!!
[/quote]

No, you think that we think that.

Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?
[/quote]

No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to face

So not better, just more popular :)

btw went fishing and got a bite!
[/quote]

Wow, you''re so amazing and popular, I''m surprised you even use the internet at all.

Ah, the old "I was just kidding to get a bite" excuse when I have been outed as a bit of a hypocritical prick, criticising people for using a forum, by posting on a forum about it, then realising the irony.

[:)]
[/quote]

errr no thats not the point I was trying to make mate. Just saying that thinking your opinion is more valid because your post count is higher is a bit idiotic really

and I am amazing and popular, thanks for noticing :)
[/quote]

You know the only people who are ever bothered about post count have a smaller one.

Kinda says something really.
[/quote]

It says to me that some people like to open their mouths when they have nothing to say or add value. It really is time the power moved Pete on as he seems no longer to understand that this Board needs to be refreshed. Personally I think those with 1,000 posts should be retired and as a result the remaining members would be a bit more careful about what they said.

[quote user="Bobert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]No, you think that we think that.Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?[/quote]No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to faceSo not better, just more popular :) btw went fishing and got a bite![/quote]Wow, you''re so amazing and popular, I''m surprised you even use the internet at all.Ah, the old "I was just kidding to get a bite" excuse when I have been outed as a bit of a hypocritical prick, criticising people for using a forum, by posting on a forum about it, then realising the irony.[:)][/quote]errr no thats not the point I was trying to make mate. Just saying that thinking your opinion is more valid because your post count is higher is a bit idiotic reallyand I am amazing and popular, thanks for noticing :)[/quote]You know the only people who are ever bothered about post count have a smaller one.Kinda says something really.[/quote]

It says to me that some people like to open their mouths when they have nothing to say or add value. It really is time the power moved Pete on as he seems no longer to understand that this Board needs to be refreshed. Personally I think those with 1,000 posts should be retired and as a result the remaining members would be a bit more careful about what they said.

[/quote]Or perhaps people who have a low post count actually have nothing of interest to say?Another point proved here, I feel.[:)]

You yourself had a low post count once. As did everyone else.

So by your own right everyone with a low post count talks absolute drivel until which point as they reach a credible post count that their posts can be taken sincerely.

Well bugger me, my post count being so low you probably won''t even bother to read this ;)

[quote user="Phyxius"]You yourself had a low post count once. As did everyone else.

So by your own right everyone with a low post count talks absolute drivel until which point as they reach a credible post count that their posts can be taken sincerely.

Well bugger me, my post count being so low you probably won''t even bother to read this ;)[/quote]Exactly! I don''t get why people are so obsessed with the count. And if anyone can find where I posted that my opinion is more valid because I have a high post count then I shall give them £100 English pounds.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Phyxius"]You yourself had a low post count once. As did everyone else.

Well bugger me, my post count being so low you probably won''t even bother to read this ;)[/quote]Exactly! I don''t get why people are so obsessed with the count. And if anyone can find where I posted that my opinion is more valid because I have a high post count then I shall give them £100 English pounds.[:)][/quote]It would also mean that in the last 12 months, "I Am A Banana" has a more valid opinion than anyone else.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Phyxius"]You yourself had a low post count once. As did everyone else. So by your own right everyone with a low post count talks absolute drivel until which point as they reach a credible post count that their posts can be taken sincerely. Well bugger me, my post count being so low you probably won''t even bother to read this ;)[/quote]

Exactly! I don''t get why people are so obsessed with the count. And if anyone can find where I posted that my opinion is more valid because I have a high post count then I shall give them £100 English pounds.

[/quote]

It would also mean that in the last 12 months, "I Am A Banana" has a more valid opinion than anyone else.

[/quote]

[Y](that''s a direct quote)

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="paulo79"]he is doing fine on another forum where he won''t get abused on a daily basis. I''ll pass on your regards[/quote]

http://www.carrowroad.net/carrow1/index.php/topic,7599.0.html

It seems he holds us all in high esteem...

[/quote]

I''ve just read that thread and he''s upset about a few people making fun of him being disabled. He says that hes asked Pete to delete his account but as that can''t be done he''s wiped off his avatar/signature and changed his name to a full stop, so sounds like he''s not coming back this time.

Shame because I used to enjoy some of his posts and windups plus the threads he started always used to get a lot of response so I''m assuming that others enjoyed them too.

Its sad when people who obviously enjoy the site feel driven away but maybe he''ll miss us and reconsider.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="paulo79"]he is doing fine on another forum where he won''t get abused on a daily basis. I''ll pass on your regards[/quote]http://www.carrowroad.net/carrow1/index.php/topic,7599.0.htmlIt seems he holds us all in high esteem...

[/quote]

I''ve just read that thread and he''s upset about a few people making fun of him being disabled. He says that hes asked Pete to delete his account but as that can''t be done he''s wiped off his avatar/signature and changed his name to a full stop, so sounds like he''s not coming back this time.

Shame because I used to enjoy some of his posts and windups plus the threads he started always used to get a lot of response so I''m assuming that others enjoyed them too.

Its sad when people who obviously enjoy the site feel driven away but maybe he''ll miss us and reconsider.

[/quote]I think he''s bigger than this lot CA.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bobert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!!
[/quote]

and you are ?

Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit
[/quote]

[/quote]

I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!!

Well I appreciate that guys like Morty have few friends and get off their rocks by posting on this Board and I appreciate that some off us are busy trying to raise it to a level that it is impossible to achieve. That is why I feel it is time for Pete to go before the rest of us do. Maybe the Board needs to be split between those of us who have something to say and the rest of us who are like Morty.

[/quote]

No, you think that we think that.

Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?
[/quote]

No it doesn''t make me a better person. I just have REAL friends who I actually meet face to face

So not better, just more popular :)

btw went fishing and got a bite!
[/quote]

Wow, you''re so amazing and popular, I''m surprised you even use the internet at all.

Ah, the old "I was just kidding to get a bite" excuse when I have been outed as a bit of a hypocritical prick, criticising people for using a forum, by posting on a forum about it, then realising the irony.

[/quote]

errr no thats not the point I was trying to make mate. Just saying that thinking your opinion is more valid because your post count is higher is a bit idiotic really

and I am amazing and popular, thanks for noticing :)
[/quote]

You know the only people who are ever bothered about post count have a smaller one.

Kinda says something really.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Or perhaps people who have a low post count actually have nothing of interest to say?

Another point proved here, I feel.

[/quote]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="paulo79"]he is doing fine on another forum where he won''t get abused on a daily basis. I''ll pass on your regards[/quote]http://www.carrowroad.net/carrow1/index.php/topic,7599.0.htmlIt seems he holds us all in high esteem...

[/quote]

[/quote]Oh for god''s sake spare us the melodrama.It''s a hissy fit on an intenet forum by the biggest attention whore on the Pinkun.He''ll be back inside a week and if he''s not, well everyone''s a winner.

Let''s get this straight, CA.  His thread is actually about his latest piece of nonsense on subtitles.He claimed that Norwich City are always referred to as "Delia Smith''s Norwich City" on Sky Sports. A few people, including me, pointed out this was not true.He then left "for a month". However, subsequently on CarrowRoad.net, he started a thread where he claimed he had been attacked for his disability, where the truth is he was attacked for talking complete nonsense as per usual.In his thread, he called everyone posting on Pink Un a bunch of keyboard warriors who insult people from behind their PCs. Someone who posts as Paul on CarrowRoad.net, but Paulo79 on here, then came on here to defend Wiz and called someone something very rude.Paulo79 then reported his brave keyboard warrior act on CarrowRoad.net and everyone applauded his actions.  So it''s at least nice to see that hypocrisy is alive and well.And if people do really miss topic such as "Holt is out until October," "Stephen Fry = Little Old Norwich", "We Are About To Enter Administration" and "Foulger About To Buy Out Delia", to name but four crap threads, please feel free to leave here and register at CarrowRoad.net, which seems to have about eighteen users, and you can get another fix of bollox whenever the old duffer forgets/takes his meds.  It''s completely your choice.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"] Is anyone else sick to death of all "news" that the Pope is on his way? [:|] [/quote]

On the contrary. I find that knowing the whereabouts of the Pope and his entourage helps me to decide whether it''s safe to let the kids out to play.

[/quote]Nice...... [:)][/quote]I was surprised to hear that from Shack Attack[/quote]May I ask why?