Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Where is First Wizard hiding?

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Busy on a ''State Visit'' of some sort apparently? I''m sure he''ll be back soon enough...[/quote]

Yes that must be it - "England is like a third world country" - that sounds just like him [;)]

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!![/quote]Unlucky cock.[:)]

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!![/quote]and you are ?Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!!
[/quote]

and you are ?

Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit
[/quote]

Agree totally [:)]

he is doing fine on another forum where he won''t get abused on a daily basis. I''ll pass on your regards

[quote user="paulo79"]he is doing fine on another forum where he won''t get abused on a daily basis. I''ll pass on your regards[/quote]Lol, he courts the abuse and thrives on it.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!![/quote]and you are ?Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit[/quote]

[/quote]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!!

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!![/quote]and you are ?Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit[/quote]

[/quote]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]No, you think that we think that.Wow, does that make you a better person because you spend less time on the internet?

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Lets hope he stays away for good!!! should of taken morty with him!!!
[/quote]

and you are ?

Wiz aint so bad and Morty is cool so zippit
[/quote]

[/quote]

I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!!
[/quote]

[img]http://www.gannett.com/news/awards/photowinners/2003/quarter4/division2/images/photo1.jpg[/img]

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Busy on a ''State Visit'' of some sort apparently? I''m sure he''ll be back soon enough...[/quote][Y] [:D] - is anyone else sick to death of all "news" that the Pope is on his way? [:|] And I suspect Wiz is beyond the misty mountains.

[quote user="Nuff Said"] Is anyone else sick to death of all "news" that the Pope is on his way? [:|] 
[/quote]

On the contrary. I find that knowing the whereabouts of the Pope and his entourage helps me to decide whether it''s safe to let the kids out to play.

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]The validity of your comments are proportional to the number of posts you''ve made. Didnt you know?

[Y][quote user="Phyxius"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"]I love this. you guys who post loads think you own this messageboard. I like to have a look on here for about 1/2 an hour every day, but jeez do any of you lot actually have lives and real people to talk to. if your internet connections broke i reckon most of you would top yourself!![/quote]The validity of your comments are proportional to the number of posts you''ve made. Didnt you know?[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"] Is anyone else sick to death of all "news" that the Pope is on his way? [:|] [/quote]

On the contrary. I find that knowing the whereabouts of the Pope and his entourage helps me to decide whether it''s safe to let the kids out to play.

[/quote]Nice...... [:)]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"] Is anyone else sick to death of all "news" that the Pope is on his way? [:|] [/quote]

[/quote]Nice...... [:)][/quote]I was surprised to hear that from Shack Attack - maybe it''s sarcasm i''m not picking up [:D]