Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Adam drury

[quote user="Largey"]Surely that would mean he has another year on top of this season?![/quote]How do you figure?

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Largey"]Surely that would mean he has another year on top of this season?![/quote]How do you figure?[/quote]Well for it to be up at the end of this season he would have had to have been given a 4 year contract during the 2006/7 season.

[quote user="nevermind"]Just wondered when his contract was up because he''s getting on a bit (but obviously still a good player) and if lambert will offer him one.[/quote]

Getting on a bit? lol he''s what 32?  You must be a youngster [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="nevermind"]Just wondered when his contract was up because he''s getting on a bit (but obviously still a good player) and if lambert will offer him one.[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha- I meant in football terms

I don''t think Drury is that old.  And he has shown no signs of fading away so lets get him an another contract ASAP.

Surely he is due a testimonial soon?

[quote user="nevermind"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] Haha- I meant in football terms[/quote]

Football terms or not he''s not ancient is he?  Far older players are still playing and outplaying youngsters [;)]

Lampard for example is the same or similar age to Drury and he can still kick a ball lol