Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

I woke up, looked at the table and smiled!

Fantastic position for us at this stage! Well done Lambo and the players. Also well done the fans.

What a beautiful game.

woah....i thought betting £10 was more than enough......I know Horse owners bet huge amounts on their horses (as long as they think they have a chance i suppose) didn''t really know people would bet that much on football...especially Norwich :P

Rich, you must be to flutter a K on the outcome of any footy match... Still, I''m surprised you got much better than evens. Preston Nobend are soooo bad this season!

[quote user="RICH NCFC"]got odds of 2/1 which was great for game against Preston. Plus we are actually now a better team away from home.[/quote]Where the hell did you get 2/1? Online? certainly not in 1 of the high street bookmakers where I could only find 6/4.

[quote user="RICH NCFC"]

I woke up this morning with 3 Grand in my bank after backing Mighty Norwich to win! It sure is a beautiful game

[/quote]I smell bullshit............

[quote user="Gingerpele"]woah....i thought betting £10 was more than enough......I know Horse owners bet huge amounts on their horses (as long as they think they have a chance i suppose) didn''t really know people would bet that much on football...especially Norwich :P[/quote]

I remember a mate telling me he only bet on certainties. He bet me a quid he would beat me at Badminton. He won of course!

I never saw us bigger than 7/4 yesterday!

We were offering 8/5.

£1000 is a small saturday afternoon football bet, you''d be suprised at some of the amounts get put on.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="RICH NCFC"]

I woke up this morning with 3 Grand in my bank after backing Mighty Norwich to win! It sure is a beautiful game

[/quote]I smell bullshit............[/quote]That''s 3 times this week I''ve agreed with you now. I''m getting worried.........

[quote user="RICH NCFC"]got odds of 2/1 which was great for game against Preston. Plus we are actually now a better team away from home.[/quote]I think our style of play really suits away games. Hull on Saturday could be a different story.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="RICH NCFC"]

[/quote]I smell bullshit............[/quote]That''s 3 times this week I''ve agreed with you now. I''m getting worried.........[/quote]That makes us friends forever.......  [Y]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="RICH NCFC"]got odds of 2/1 which was great for game against Preston. Plus we are actually now a better team away from home.[/quote]Where the hell did you get 2/1? Online? certainly not in 1 of the high street bookmakers where I could only find 6/4.[/quote]I''m fairly sure I saw us priced at 2/1 on Bet365.com.  But the OP claimed to have £3k "in my back pocket" which suggests a cash payout from a bookie, which suggests it wasn''t online.  Therefore I also smell something unfragrant.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="RICH NCFC"]

[/quote]

I smell bullshit............
[/quote]

That''s 3 times this week I''ve agreed with you now.

I''m getting worried.........
[/quote]

Same here, is Cluck mellowing in his old age?

Mr Chops your right it was bet365 and it was online. The odds were 9/5 til saturday morning then they changed to 2/1. Yes it will be a different story when we play Hull at home, im defo not gonna back Norwich win this game.

[quote user="RICH NCFC"]oh and i also said it was in my bank account lol[/quote]

lol.... You''re a card aren''t you?

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="RICH NCFC"]

[/quote]I smell bullshit............[/quote]That''s 3 times this week I''ve agreed with you now. I''m getting worried.........[/quote]That makes us friends forever.......  [Y][/quote][6]

Ive been smiling since 10 Oct 09. Because that was the day I realised, after 4 year of suffering, we were finally feared again. And I havent stopped smiling since. Thank you Mr Lambert [:D]

[quote user="RICH NCFC"]

[/quote]

Wise man. Did you get them at 2s? I very nearly placed £100 on a Norwich win. Though with this month being a bit tight I decided otherwise. Enjoy your winnings!!!

[quote user="CDMullins"]I never saw us bigger than 7/4 yesterday! We were offering 8/5. £1000 is a small saturday afternoon football bet, you''d be suprised at some of the amounts get put on.[/quote]

We were 2/1 with both Bet365 and I think Willhills.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="RICH NCFC"]got odds of 2/1 which was great for game against Preston. Plus we are actually now a better team away from home.[/quote]

Where the hell did you get 2/1? Online? certainly not in 1 of the high street bookmakers where I could only find 6/4.
[/quote]

I''m fairly sure I saw us priced at 2/1 on Bet365.com.  But the OP claimed to have £3k "in my back pocket" which suggests a cash payout from a bookie, which suggests it wasn''t online.  Therefore I also smell something unfragrant.

[/quote]

This is just a daft statement. Back pocket can equally mean a bank account, or online account for that matter. I say fair play to the guy. Deserves every penny.