Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Well that didn''t go too well did it.I thought we were in with a chance.Obviously if i get the chance to pick the 6 again i will speak to Shyster first to get his approval on my selections!!

[quote user="1dartmoore"]Well that didn''t go too well did it.
I thought we were in with a chance.
Obviously if i get the chance to pick the 6 again i will speak to Shyster first to get his approval on my selections!!
[/quote]

I will say it as Nutty is on his way back from Preston.

There is never ever criticism on this thread and NO apologies

We all, as you have, do our best, if we were experts we would earn a living gambling!!

You gave it your best shot and well done for standing up and doing it, if we all won Billy would be out of business!![:D]

Just keep helping with the naps and next time..............

[quote user="1dartmoore"]Well that didn''t go too well did it.I thought we were in with a chance.Obviously if i get the chance to pick the 6 again i will speak to Shyster first to get his approval on my selections!![/quote]Re: Shyster -  I think that unless you select a game yourself, you should refrain from commenting on the selections of others.  But then again, I''m not a self-aggrandising arsehole.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="1dartmoore"]Well that didn''t go too well did it.I thought we were in with a chance.Obviously if i get the chance to pick the 6 again i will speak to Shyster first to get his approval on my selections!![/quote]Re: Shyster -  I think that unless you select a game yourself, you should refrain from commenting on the selections of others.  But then again, I''m not a self-aggrandising arsehole.[/quote]

Check out page two.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="1dartmoore"]Well that didn''t go too well did it.I thought we were in with a chance.Obviously if i get the chance to pick the 6 again i will speak to Shyster first to get his approval on my selections!![/quote]Re: Shyster -  I think that unless you select a game yourself, you should refrain from commenting on the selections of others.  But then again, I''m not a self-aggrandising arsehole.[/quote]

Check out page two.[/quote]Welll well well, 3-0 to the Cambridge boys.[img]http://www.frigginrandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/humble-pie-chart.jpg[/img]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="1dartmoore"]Well that didn''t go too well did it.
I thought we were in with a chance.
Obviously if i get the chance to pick the 6 again i will speak to Shyster first to get his approval on my selections!!
[/quote]

I will say it as Nutty is on his way back from Preston.

There is never ever criticism on this thread and NO apologies

We all, as you have, do our best, if we were experts we would earn a living gambling!!

You gave it your best shot and well done for standing up and doing it, if we all won Billy would be out of business!![:D]

Just keep helping with the naps and next time..............

[/quote]

Seconded [H][:D]

[quote user="1dartmoore"]Well that didn''t go too well did it.I thought we were in with a chance.Obviously if i get the chance to pick the 6 again i will speak to Shyster first to get his approval on my selections!![/quote]No worries 1dart, I cant imagine there were many games chosen this week, so I doubt there were many potential sets of winners out there. NN - Im ok for the date in October, cheers

Unlucky Dart...thought it looked a good selection but hey, you gave it your best shot.

As Butler has said, there is no blame and no apologies on the Free Bet. Criticism has no place here.

Thank you once again 1Dart. It wqas a brave effort in a difficult week. As the Butler so rightly said we don''t do sorrys on here. This is a team effort. There''s no blame on the free bet threads where we all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

I always tell you PUPs to pay no regard to Shysters criticisms on here. He''ll make someone a cracking mother-in-law oneday![;)] But seriously Shyster, I was one of the PUPs who dug deep to look for something different for 1dart and my selection lost. Some of our top PUPs picked Alloa who drew. In fact many of our top PUPs came unstuck again today. We only had to select one game where as 1dart had to select six. He was brave and doesn''t deserve criticism. Shyster, keep selecting and keep picking winners. That way you will be one of the final selectors next season. Then you can show us how it''s done and get your name on the line of fame. And I will be pleased to write it. [Y] But if it goes wrong for you I know you will be gutted, just like 1Dart was today. Think about it.....

Thanks Jellytot for posting the odds for me and thanks Butler for those words to 1dart later on.

I''ll be back later with the stats which will be hugely influenced by the Chelsea result.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Hopefully a fresh selection - Linfield  to beat Killymoon rangers in the Northern Irish league cup.

Linfield are champions of the Irish league. Killymoon are one of the bottom teams in the Irish championship 2 - The lowest division they have.

To put it in perspective this is the equivalent of Chelsea v (Enter team from league 2)

Odds are provided by ladbrokes.

Best of luck 1dart!
[/quote]

Great spot Trent[Y]

I really must pay more attention to the cups.  I didn''t realise there were any cup games in N. Ireland yesterday.

There is always a freak result and its always one that has been picked. Unlucky 1Dart.

Im going to have to start napping correctly drinks ios pulling away from me [:P]

68 PUPs selected this week with 45 being correct making a success rate of 66% which was slightly down on last week. Between you 25 games were selected of which 13 won making a strike rate of 52% which was way down on last week and shows what a difficult job 1Dart actually had. He got 3/6 which is 50% which was much the same as we managed to offer him. So thanks again 1Dart and I look forward to you getting another chance next year.

It’s worth repeating here that Ray and I never had a problem with a lot of PUPs selecting the same match. We always asked for your very best selection and believed that a weight of opinion behind a few matches was a great help to the PUP making the final selections. This time the weight of opinion was behind only one game and of course 1Dart had to select six. So a special thanks to all those who tried to give him more options, especially Cosmic, Gpele, Cherub, Bump, Fone, 1Dart, Shyster, Doris, Drinks, Yankee, SWP, Devon, Graham, Jimbo, Jellytot, Scooby, Tonyda, Sparkos, Trent, Duncan, Meth & Scrimmage who went elsewhere and selected a winner.

We still have two PUPs left with perfect 100% records. Incredibly neither of them picked Chelsea. So well done Cosmic and Graham, you definitely head our league on merit.

Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks.

PUP Correct Picks Season %
[*]Cosmic Twin 7-7 100
[*]Graham Humphrey 7-7 100
Canary Chris 6-7 86
Diesel Doris 6-7 86
Hughesy 6-7 86
Norfolkbroadslim 6-7 86
Scrimmage 6-7 86
1st Wazzock 5-7 71
Canary Cherub 5-7 71
Delia''s Devonshire.. 5-7 71
Duncan Edwards 5-7 71
Ginger Pele 5-7 71
Inch High 5-7 71
Jed Exodus 5-7 71
Legend Iwan 5-7 71
methcanary 5-7 71
Mister Chops 5-7 71
Muddy funster 5-7 71
Norfolkchance1 5-7 71
Pboro_Canary 5-7 71
Scooby 5-7 71
Sparkos 5-7 71
Sports Desk - Pete 5-7 71
Statto 5-7 71
The Butler 5-7 71
The Great Drinkell 5-7 71
Trent Canary 5-7 71
Chelle 4-6 67
City-Til-I-Die 4-6 67
Excited Canary 4-6 67
Fellas 4-6 67
Kathy 4-6 67
Morty 4-6 67
Obiwancanary 4-6 67
Beauseant 3-5 60
Big Slob 4-7 57
Brendan 4-7 57
Bruce Eating Walkers Crisps 4-7 57
Davo 4-7 57
GMF 4-7 57
Jellytot 4-7 57
Jimbo Jetset 4-7 57
Lappinitup 4-7 57
Leedscanary 4-7 57
Mr. Bump 4-7 57
NCFCStar 4-7 57
Newyorkcanary 4-7 57
Tony Da''Wonderful 4-7 57
Yankee Canary 3-6 50
Berkshire Canary 2-4 50

Unlucky 1Dart, it really sems to be getting more and more difficult to get those elusive six picks.

Sorry once again that my pick was so late this week, as I was of no help what so ever to you.

My date of 16th October is fine for me by the way Nutty.

MC

[quote user="1dartmoore" 59 selections so far, 19 of which are for Chelsea which looks a nailed on win. but then so did Barcelona last weekend.
I like the sound of Flora Tallin but know very little about Estonian football.
There are quite a few good selections that have been selected by just one PUP: Huddersfield, Bury, Hamburg & East Fife.

Enough of my rambling on, here are my selections
Chelsea v Blackpool           Home Win
Alloa v Dumbarton              Home Win
A C Milan v Catania           Home Win
Genk v Lonkeren                Home Win
Bayern Munich v Cologne   Home Win
Shaktar Donetsk v Tavriya  Home Win 

Well that''s my six selections, thanks to all the pickers for their selections.
I''ll now leave it you Nutty to go see Billy and get the bet on, cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Good Luck All.

quote]

Neither did I 1Dart old chap but they might be worth studying for future refence ............[;)]

Unlucky by the way, darn Gerries!