Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Italy for me this week and I''ll go with.....

Milan  v Catania.....Home win please.

Good luck to Dartmoore with the selections and all my fellow pups.[Y]

Hopefully a fresh selection - Linfield  to beat Killymoon rangers in the Northern Irish league cup. Linfield are champions of the Irish league. Killymoon are one of the bottom teams in the Irish championship 2 - The lowest division they have.To put it in perspective this is the equivalent of Chelsea v (Enter team from league 2)Odds are provided by ladbrokes.Best of luck 1dart!

I''m with my old friend Inch High this week.AC MILAN v Catania Calcio - Home winGood luck 1dart - it will take a good aim to beat Billy, as Nutty often finds out!Leedscanary (in the circle)

Don''t know what happened to my post, but I meant to say"I''m with my old friend Inch High this week and will NapAC MILAN v Catania Calcio - Home WinGood luck 1dart, it''ll take a good aim to beat Billy, as Nutty has often found out!Leedscanary (in the circle[;)])

59 selections so far, 19 of which are for Chelsea which looks a nailed on win. but then so did Barcelona last weekend.I like the sound of Flora Tallin but know very little about Estonian football.There are quite a few good selections that have been selected by just one PUP: Huddersfield, Bury, Hamburg & East Fife.Enough of my rambling on, here are my selectionsChelsea v Blackpool           Home WinAlloa v Dumbarton              Home WinA C Milan v Catania           Home WinGenk v Lonkeren                Home WinBayern Munich v Cologne   Home WinShaktar Donetsk v Tavriya  Home Win  Well that''s my six selections, thanks to all the pickers for their selections.I''ll now leave it you Nutty to go see Billy and get the bet on, cross my fingers and hope for the best.Good Luck All.

They look like a nice set of picks to me 1dartmoore,good luck.[Y]

Thank you 1Dartmoore. It looks like you have managed to get a remarkably good looking six from what I believe is a pig of a week. In fact having looked at these I am confident of another win [Y]

I will get these to Billy in the morning. But as I have an early start tomorrow I will have to do it on route to Preston. I will get word back to the board but it may be a little later than usual. What I can tell you now is that I just ran these through Boyle and it would pay £32.25. So let''s see what we get from Billy tomorrow.

Bayern Munich will get us underway at 2:30 tomorrow followed by Alloa at 3pm. We then have two Saturday evening games, Genk at 7pm and Milan at 7:45. Hopefully we will be undefeated going into Sunday when Chelsea start at 4pm followed by Shaktar Donetsk at 5.

Thanks again 1Dart and good luck to you and all you PUPs[Y]

Really late this week, sorry 1dart.

I really cannot see past Chelsea this week.

I know we have had more than our fair share of shocks already this season, Barca last week to name but one.  I know Blackpool won away at Newcastle last time out but I just cannot see them repeating that feat at Chelsea, Chelsea are immense at home. While Blackpool are doing well this season, Chelsea won''t underestimate them, they''ll be focused, they''ll have too much for them and they''ll win by at least 2 clear goals.

Chelsea vs Blackpool - Home win

Good luck everyone, best of luck 1dart[:)][Y]

Good Afternoon PUPS. As Nutty Nigel is on his way to Preston, he has asked me to pass on this message;

The bet is on with Billy-Chelsea1/9. Alloa8/13. AC Milan3/10. Genk1/2. Bayern Munich1/4. Shaktar Donetsk1/5.

It will pay £42.50 if we win which is a huge difference to last nights odds at Boyle. Good luck everyone!

[quote user="Jellytot"]Good Afternoon PUPS. As Nutty Nigel is on his way to Preston, he has asked me to pass on this message; The bet is on with Billy-Chelsea1/9. Alloa8/13. AC Milan3/10. Genk1/2. Bayern Munich1/4. Shaktar Donetsk1/5. It will pay £42.50 if we win which is a huge difference to last nights odds at Boyle. Good luck everyone![/quote]

Thanks jellytot.

So who gave him permission to leave his post?[:D]

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]Early bath this week I''m afraid, Bayern drew 0 - 0[/quote]

Damn,Alloa as well.Sorry 1Dart,a really tough week[:''(]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]Early bath this week I''m afraid, Bayern drew 0 - 0[/quote]

Damn,Alloa as well.Sorry 1Dart,a really tough week[:''(]

[/quote]

I''m pretty angry with 1Dartmoor to be honest.

Sorry guys, i''m such a dufus. [:''(]Everything seemed to suggest it''d be a comfortable win for Alloa... I''ll sit in the corner and face the wall, where i deserve to be.

[quote user="John"]Sorry guys, i''m such a dufus. [:''(]Everything seemed to suggest it''d be a comfortable win for Alloa... I''ll sit in the corner and face the wall, where i deserve to be.[/quote]

Thing is, John, Dumbarton beat Stenhousemuir in their previous fixture and to me the Alloa/Dumbarton tie had draw written all over it.I can''t believe 1Dartmoor selected it.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="John"]Sorry guys, i''m such a dufus. [:''(]

Everything seemed to suggest it''d be a comfortable win for Alloa... I''ll sit in the corner and face the wall, where i deserve to be.
[/quote]

Thing is, John, Dumbarton beat Stenhousemuir in their previous fixture and to me the Alloa/Dumbarton tie had draw written all over it.

I can''t believe 1Dartmoor selected it.
[/quote]

Maybe he''s not an expert like your good self?[;)]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="John"]Sorry guys, i''m such a dufus. [:''(]Everything seemed to suggest it''d be a comfortable win for Alloa... I''ll sit in the corner and face the wall, where i deserve to be.[/quote]

Thing is, John, Dumbarton beat Stenhousemuir in their previous fixture and to me the Alloa/Dumbarton tie had draw written all over it.I can''t believe 1Dartmoor selected it. [/quote]

Maybe he''s not an expert like your good self?[;)]

[/quote]Can''t speak for Shyster, but i was making my debut. Will be sure to have a look at greater depth in the form of the teams i''m picking in the future.As for Shyster... Well that guy''s supposed to be an expert in everything isn''t he? [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="John"]Sorry guys, i''m such a dufus. [:''(]Everything seemed to suggest it''d be a comfortable win for Alloa... I''ll sit in the corner and face the wall, where i deserve to be.[/quote]

Thing is, John, Dumbarton beat Stenhousemuir in their previous fixture and to me the Alloa/Dumbarton tie had draw written all over it.I can''t believe 1Dartmoor selected it. [/quote]Shyster, you really don''t seem to grasp the nature of the Free Bet.  You don''t crap on other people''s selections.  Its just not done.  You come across as a tosser. Please refrain in the future.

sorry guys, i tipped Bayern, my bad, after their win in midweek, i thought they were a shoe in.  If its any consolation, they let me down for £70.  Next week maybe...