Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Barnsley are showing some good early home form, 3 straight wins, 8 for, 2 against.  Derby on the other hand, have 4 points from 6 matches, 6 goals for, 10 against in total.So I''ll go for a Home Win for Barnsley.Good luck to the Dart and all you pickers !

league 2 for me this week where Hereford have gone over 10 hours without scoring. In fact, they have only scored one goal in the first six games so I can''t see much changing Saturday at Bury.........

Bury v Hereford........Home win.

Good luck 1dart. [Y]

Off to Germany this week and partly based on the fact that no-one else has picked this yet, so I can''t jinx anyone!!!  [:$][6]

St Pauli -v- HAMBURG  AWAY WIN

Good Luck 1Dart and all PUPs [:D]

Been hunting high and low this week to find something different for 1dart to consider. I think this is one of the most difficult weeks ever. There''s still so little form to go on in a lot of the leagues and in the ones where we have form the matches look tight to me.

However I have found one I like. In the Scottish League Division Two East Fife are at home to Ayr. East Fife have lost a couple of games by the odd goal against the early form sides but still managed to score four goals in those two games. They have won 2 and drawn 1 of their other 3 games and they are averaging 3 goals per game.

Ayr haven''t found scoring so easy and lost at home to the bottom team before getting hammered 4-1 by Alloa last week.

East Fife     V     Ayr     Home Win

Best of luck 1dart and all you PUPs.

Good luck this week Dart, blimey I need some luck to get going, I think this is the worst run I''ve ever been on!  I still can''t get over the Barca result last weekend, so I''ve got to try and get back on track!  Therefore I''m heading to the capital these weekend, where surely Chelsea will help us out?!Chelsea to beat BlackpoolBest of luck Dart, and all you Pups.

Curse my lack of imagination and energy to scour the various leagues around the world         Chelsea to win for me please!!!           

What a pity we can''t have the J League as they play at about 5am our time on Saturday morning. 

There''s a team in J2 called - wait for it -  Mito Hollyhock  [:D]

It''s true folks [:O]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Sorry to be a pain Nutty Nigel...but was i in the reserves list for this year? I can''t remember :P[/quote]

Yes.. you are on the reserves list[Y] I think about 6 down though so it''s unlikely you''ll get a call this time.

The pickers making the final selections are the top 40 from last years PUPs League. The reserves come from 41st downwards.

But if you carry on as you''ve been doing this season you will be in the first team next time.[Y]

Some good picks coming in so far, I''ll be making my final picks at about 9:30 tomorrow night (once I get home from work).Thanks for the build up Nutty, I hope I can do us all proud and add to the coffers of the academy.

Hi guys.  I decided to make an effort this week and search the leagues for something to tempt, and I''ve managed to come up with a little fixture in Estonia.

Flora Tallin are playing away at bottom club Lootus Kohtla - Jarve who have a -58 goal difference compared to Tallin''s +54

So it''s an away win for FLORA for me

Oh, I didn''t mention they''re top of the league did I.

Best of luck 1Dart.

Ahoy Ahoy Pupsters!After 2 miserable picks in the last fortnight (Damn you Crawley and Wycombe), I will be arresting my slump with Notts County to sneak past The big ''O''s Leyton Orient.Good luck Dart1

Hmm lot of people going for Chelsea.  1/9 is just too short, i''m sure Chelsea will win but they are just due to not win.  Anyway this week, i will be going for

BAYERN MUNICH v Cologne (HOME WIN)

Good luck everyone

Notts County to beat Leyton Orient for me this week please.

Good luck to all

P.S - October 9th is fine for me Nutty

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Hmm lot of people going for Chelsea.  1/9 is just too short, i''m sure Chelsea will win but they are just due to not win.  Anyway this week, i will be going for

BAYERN MUNICH v Cologne (HOME WIN)

Good luck everyone

[/quote]

better odds from Billy [y]