Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week seven of the free bet season. In charge this week, and making the final selections for the first time, is our good friend 1Dartmoore. This is now the fourth season 1Dart has been quietly selecting on these threads. Last season was his best yet with over 80% correct selections. So I’m really pleased that 1Dart has agreed to step up to the oche and make the final selections for us this week.

Of course the name 1Dartmoore reminds me of the many times Billy has seen me off on the dartboard. So many times I have missed the double and wished for one dart more as Billy shot out to win yet another game. So I’m hoping 1dart can make our next PUPs meet and shoot Billy down. So come on you PUPs, we need your very best selections on the board for 1Dart’s consideration. Don’t worry if you double up on each others picks just give it your best shot. But be brave because in the words of the great Sid Waddell

“Well as giraffes say, you don''t get no leaves unless you stick your neck out”

I’d just like to repeat how chuffed I was that 69 PUPs selected last week. Because our chances of winning increase every time a new PUP joins our team. It’s all those selections every week that keep the free bet together. Ray’s daughter Marie came onto our facebook group this week and left a message that I will copy here for those of you who aren’t on FB. “N

ice to see this here on FB Eddie! Dad (Arrdee) would have been so proud that the free bet is still going strong, keep up the good work to all u PUPs.” I’m sure Ray would be so proud that there are so many of us now and I hope we soon pass 70 in number.

Thanks for all those reference pages you posted last week. Keep them coming and as soon as I have time I will put them together.

I have been putting together the rota for October. Provisionally I have the following :-

October 2nd Canary Cherub

October 9th Sparkos

October 16th Methcanary

October 23rd Trent Canary

October 30th Statto

Please confirm if those dates are OK for you all. I can always facilitate a change if it''s not convenient.

I

ll hand the free bet over 1Dartmoore now. Enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away 1Dart... the free bet is yours.......[:)]......

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, yes Norfolkchance1 £1032 for the Academy,so far.

I hardly dare give a suggestion after last week''s Barcelona debacle, but my nap is:

CHELSEA to win at home against Blackpool

Good luck to everyone, especially our virgin picker!

(Obviously I''m not suggesting that he picks up virgins, unless he''s working for Wiz....)[;)]

I''m off to Italy this week and

AC Milan v Catania - Home Win

Looks tricky again this week, good luck 1Dartmoore...and of course all you PUPs.

Hiya from a very very hot Gran Canaria, my pick this week is an Arsenal win.

Good Luck everyone

It wasn''t easy to find something this week, but am going for a home win for Genk v. Lokeren.

Genk are W3 D0 L0 F11 A2 and Lokeren are W0 D2 L1 F4 A6

Good Luck,1Dartmoore!

I''m really struggling this week. Every time I think I''m close to picking that "sure thing" something in the detail makes me doubt it.

I''m going to join on the Alloa bandwagon this week.

Apologies for not being much use Dartmoore1 but Good Luck and I hope you win us something more for FONCY!

Davo

I''ve come back for more!And like everyone else,have found it hard to find something.Anyway,heading to Germany,and as it is nearly Oktoberfest;

BAYERN MUNICH v Cologne   HOME WIN

Good luck[Y]

I''ll get the 70th recruit nuty ;)!

This week I''ll go for Aston villa to beat Bolton. With villa having their new manager all the players will be up for it!

Goodluck dart1 !

Loving the dart references Nutty!!

Can you confirm that you''ve got Mum''s pick - she did tell me what it was, however, she''d rather I didn''t actually type it onto the PUPs page, as even me saying it out aloud will probably jinx it!!

I''ll be back with my pick once I''ve sharpened my pin!!

Good Luck 1Dart - I''m sure "The Power" of the PUPs will be behind you!!!

Inevitably, people are going to opt for Chelsea this week, so it''s up to Shyster to buck the trend by widening the choice and offering 1dartmoor an extremely good forecast from the Zamaretto Premier - it''s an away win prediction to boot! [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]Top ''o the table Cambridge City to beat bottom ''o the table Weymouth in rather convincing fashion.

Good evening Nutty and good luck to 1Dartmoore.

Greece for me this week and a home win for PAOK v Olympiakos Volou.

Thank you and welcome to these threads John. It''s a pleasure to have you on board. You can''t screw up on here. All we ask is for your best selection each week to help the weeks picker and you have done that. Lets hope you''re part of a winning week on your debut[Y]

As Mandie said I have been looking after Diesel Doris''s selection this week which is : -

CRAWLEY    v    Gateshead     HOME WIN

And of course Doris left good luck wishes to 1Dartmoore and all us PUPs.

Chelsea home win against Blackpool for me , safe bet I know but need to get on the board sometime this year and its looks good for two in a row with this pic , good luck Dartmoore and all the PUP''s

Well the Drink Shaker has scrambled the fixtures and is happy to have hit the Bull with

Huddersfield Town V Yeovil Home win

I would expect a few will follow this but I was 1st

Good luck 1st Dart and all you other Pups

[D]

Going to Belgium for the second time this year, and going for

GENK vs Lokeren (Home win...)

Top of the table Genk are unbeaten in 6, with 3 home wins, while 10th place have not won away from home in 3 games, and have only managed 1 home win as well, so should be fairly routine for Genk.....

Good luck :D