Sign in to follow this  
CantonsHero

Our fans today

After my last little rant, the one after the Forest game, I thought I''d say today we were brilliant. The team was superb, and the fans were great, with only Your Support is Fucking Shit being the only chant I wish we''d stop, but then again they were. Next stop Ashton Gate and 3 points from Bristol.

[quote user="CantonsHero"]After my last little rant, the one after the Forest game, I thought I''d say today we were brilliant. The team was superb, and the fans were great, with only Your Support is Fucking Shit being the only chant I wish we''d stop, but then again they were. Next stop Ashton Gate and 3 points from Bristol.

[/quote]Totaly agree with you, maybe we should get everyone some flasks and blankets.

[quote user="CantonsHero"]After my last little rant, the one after the Forest game, I thought I''d say today we were brilliant. The team was superb, and the fans were great, with only Your Support is Fucking Shit being the only chant I wish we''d stop, but then again they were. Next stop Ashton Gate and 3 points from Bristol.

[/quote]Why?

Who is "Stand Up if you hate the scum" aimed at?Because the PNE fans weren''t vocal enough to warrant that one; I thought it was at the stewards, though I could forgive it being aimed at Darel Russell. Back to league 1 you go you greedy, deserving *

I can''t believe how quiet it was in Deepdale. Quietest ground I''ve been to in a long time.

Our fans were great yesterday though.

Anyone know why they kicked one of our fans out and left his young child in the ground without his Dad?

Quality atmosphere yesterday.Fans were great.The £5 and you can''t fill your ground chant was epic.[quote user="CantonsHero"]I started a thread on this called Evicted, but essentially he was retaliating abuse at the PNE fans.[/quote]Retaliated? he moved close to the fans just to banter with them. He was evicted for ''death threats''. I was sat near him and that''s what the Police said.

[quote user="CantonsHero"]Who is "Stand Up if you hate the scum" aimed at?Because the PNE fans weren''t vocal enough to warrant that one; I thought it was at the stewards, though I could forgive it being aimed at Darel Russell. Back to league 1 you go you greedy, deserving *[/quote]

Is this a joke?

Thats exactly how I remember it from Saturday. Watched that over and over again just now.

Anyone else notice Holt throw a ball on the pitch as the PNE keeper was about to take a quick goal kick. Pure Genius! The innocent look on his face was priceless.

i thought our fans were pretty damn awesome on sat!!!! the result supported that aswell.

friendly bit of banter between home and away fans.

come on norwich i will be there come bristol city!!!

[quote user="Duffman"]Thats exactly how I remember it from Saturday. Watched that over and over again just now.

Anyone else notice Holt throw a ball on the pitch as the PNE keeper was about to take a quick goal kick. Pure Genius! The innocent look on his face was priceless.[/quote]After beating the keeper but not keeping it in, he collected the ball and brought it back for the goalie, who''d already been given another one.

[quote user="barclaybabe"]

i thought our fans were pretty damn awesome on sat!!!! the result supported that aswell.

friendly bit of banter between home and away fans.

come on norwich i will be there come bristol city!!!

[/quote]I''ve heard from someone I know that the referee thought the City fans were giving the players good support and he also thought we played well.Perhaps not all refs are b*stards after all............