Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Football League Show

I wish they''d just scrap that part of the show. Very patronising!Lizzie: "John Smith, a Norwich fan believes they''re going to go up."Manish: "What do you think Steve?"Claridge: "They look a good side, with some luck, why not?"

Stupid I know, but another thing about the show which really annoys me is, when Claridge start talking, a small message comes up telling us his total games and goals tally, like bloody Pele is sitting there! I don''t care how many games and goals Steve bleeding Claridge got in his career! [:@]

Wickham and Scotland is an excellent forward line. They were hard to beat last season as it was in all honesty, they lacked a bit of cutting edge however and the ability to kill the game off, to his credit Roy Keane has solved that brilliantly.

Yeah I hate to agree but they seem to have a fair bit about them, that Conor Wickham lad looks a real prospect.

They look ok, but then again they were roundly stuffed by QPR the other day and were woeful. My brother is a season ticket holder there and reckons they were lucky today - the og was a definite turning point - but then again, so it was for us vs both Barnsley and Swansea!

I''d be happy enough if we both stay near the top, and in all honesty, if we can both go up then it''s great for the region.

Every saturday night i stay up hoping we''ll get more than 10 seconds airtime, but no show just 2 highlights with the interviews lasting longer then the highlights. At least we didnt have the tw*T steve claridge give his unlimited knowledge while sporting his recending hairline 

"but the binners have a decent lloking team, i think they will do well this year!! "

Should still be out of the bottom three by May. A paper thin squad that will be thinned out even furthetr come January will not be able to rely upon luck to sustain them through the season.

And yep, a binner workmate also reckons they are nothing special and depending upon a more ''robust'' form of play which does tend to lead to a few more injuries and bans.

At the moment results are all over the place with Watford stuffing six past Millwall, Barnsley putting five past Leeds so too much should not be read into anything this early.

The real bite will come in a few months time when those without strength in depth will struggle.

As to the Football league show what the f was Claridge doing with the pen - waggling it about like a madman. ''Thin'' lizzie looks like some blind perosn has dressed her and done her hair.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I wish they''d just scrap that part of the show. Very patronising!Lizzie: "John Smith, a Norwich fan believes they''re going to go up."Manish: "What do you think Steve?"Claridge: "They look a good side, with some luck, why not?"[/quote]I absolutely can''t stand it, at that time of night I just want to watch the highlights, not hear a bunch of uninteresting e-mails read out from fans repeating the same thing every week.

Cardiffs Adam Matthews, was he for real? Maybe he''ll pop up in a news of the world video in the next frw weeks.[;)]

They have 36 games to cover in just about an hour, do we expect to get 5mins every week and other clubs just 20secs?We get a good 2/3 mins of highlights on the bbc website every monday, how did we all cope before these highlight shows?

could be lengthened by taking out the utter crap inbetween highlights, i''d be pleased with just the reports and more extended highlights of championship games, and i belive we coped with an itv show called the championship, mind i did have something to complain about per norm as the adverts usually lasted longer than the show