Sign in to follow this  
CantonsHero

Ejected

The 10 or so lads moved early on were moved because it was no even there proper seats, they had noticed after 5 mins the seats were empty so moved up there to be closer to the away fans for "banter" ;) but after the "banter" policwe soon moved them back to their original seats

[quote user="Standard"]We spoke to the policeman who moved them and that''s what he told us, it''s also what he radioed through to whereever it is they radio, please don''t insinuate I''m lying it''s rather rude[/quote]

Sorry, wasn''t insinuating you were lying, more concerned with what plod was telling other fans

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Bloody Hell some of you are Angels on Here, i wouldnt do that, Cant do this, wont do that, Mum wont let me out, Dad said stop going out, Nan said dont go in there, Grandad said dont drink that, Auntie said dont eat that, Uncle said Dont touch that............... Get me the Cotton woll to wrap you lot up..... ahhhh Bless[/quote]Yeah because it''s really soft to think that a grown man making threats to cut the throats of 13 year old kids in front of his own child is wrong.I guess you''re from the mould that thinks his son should have been given a pint of beer, fag and knife to go teach the Preston kids some respect.

Was at the game and only a few rows away from the guy that got taken away and also from that group of lads.

Firstly the guy was an absolute moron. This was a fully grown adult making death wishes to the Preston fans that I would say were in there teens. A disgrace to our support but above all an utter disgrace of a human being. I would like to know how this is supporting your team. He was asking for It and was rightly removed from the ground by police who he got a bit forceful with while being carted out.

What an example you are to your son,hey.  

Now onto these lads, who in some quarters would be described as the ‘Youth’. Basically these were football casual/hooligan wannabes, trying to give it large in their Fila and Sergio ‘garms’. They were quite funny really trying to look hard and all that.

Basically these type of lads have seen films like Awaydays, Football Factory, The Business and Nick Love’s The Firm one too many times.

Get a life!

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]I go to the majority of away games, and this happens everywhere we go. It''s a long way to any away ground from Norwich, why do people get kicked out when they''ve made such an effort to get up there?
[/quote]

Travelling a long way doesnt give you the right to act like a tw@t.  If it was a Leeds fan then everyone would be on here slagging them off and demanding they were kicked out.  Personally if the guy was making death threats then I hope he ends up with a banning order

" Mum wont let me out, Dad said stop going out, Nan said dont go in there, Grandad said dont drink that, Auntie said dont eat that, Uncle said Dont touch that "

I should imagine that amounts to around three people in your case.

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]I go to the majority of away games, and this happens everywhere we go. It''s a long way to any away ground from Norwich, why do people get kicked out when they''ve made such an effort to get up there?[/quote]

Travelling a long way doesnt give you the right to act like a tw@t.  If it was a Leeds fan then everyone would be on here slagging them off and demanding they were kicked out.  Personally if the guy was making death threats then I hope he ends up with a banning order

[/quote]That''s the point I was making.... It was a question to the people that do get kicked out, hence the question mark...