Sign in to follow this  
CantonsHero

Ejected

Nothing happened, he was getting abuse from the PNE lot, he gave a bit back and was removed, he wasn''t warned just taken out leaving his son crying in the stand alone

Was right in front of us, feel for his son because it can''t have been pleasant. However, the guy was a few rows / seats from his son I believe which is perhaps a bit strange given his son was quite young?

The guy in the blue shirt and glasses?

he was being put in to a pig van at the end of the match.

[quote user="Standard"]Nothing happened, he was getting abuse from the PNE lot, he gave a bit back and was removed, he wasn''t warned just taken out leaving his son crying in the stand alone[/quote]

He wasn''t warned? So what was the steward saying forcibly to him about 30 seconds before he returned to gesturing at the PNE fans. Sorry don''t want to see any fans chucked out but he was asking for it

Also he was removed by Police not stewards.

There was a group of 6-8 lads removed about 10 minutes in, what happened there?

Turquiose top guy was asking for it, no way to act if your taking your young son to the football.

The guy was an embarrassment.. absolute moron. He spent more time ''bantering'' with the 13 year old Preston fans than watching the game.He deserved to be kicked out. I saw him several times point at the kids and put his finger across his throat to suggest slitting their throats. That alone is bad enough but then after he got kicked out to see his young lad distraught.. the guy should think himself lucky social service weren''t called.

I spoke to a mate who was sat near it when it happened and he said that a load of the City fans after it happened were saying they''d make sure he was alright. Good to see that even if the Dad was out of order, our fans wanted to make sure this lad was ok.

Totally agree

I sat behind the group & was appalled by their behaviour.

Very pleased to see them dealt with by police

I''m all for a bit of banter with opposition fans, but just can''t understand why people are looking at them while the play is "live".  If the ball is dead then fine, but just seems weird when people are spending most of their time with their head turned away from the pitch.

That guy was completely asking for it so not surprised he was ejected.  To be fair to the stewards/police, they had already warned him.  I heard from  a coach driver that he spent the night in the cells.

Same discussion as last week and the watching / not watching debate. People are free to do what they want, IMO I think it''s disgusting if he was making a cut throat sign. That towards anyone is wholey wrong and if that''s the reason he was thrown out then it was deserved.

I go to the majority of away games, and this happens everywhere we go. It''s a long way to any away ground from Norwich, why do people get kicked out when they''ve made such an effort to get up there?

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Bloody jobsworth stewards getting their weekly power trip. [:@][/quote]

Up yours... Tarring all stewards with the same brush..  You have no idea. I think a high majority of stewards do a fantastic job, especially at Carrow rd.Obviously, from seeing the how the bloke was behaving, they wouldn''t have guessed he''d have his son there.I mean, how many fathers take their sons to the football and then behave like a idiot risking ejection or even worse arrest?

[quote user="Standard"]The dozenn who were moved early on were moved to another part of the stand followin "complaints from Norwich fans"[/quote]

Can def say that is not true. One cop was stood near us & after that group had several sessions gesturing at the PNE fans he came past muttering "there''s just so much you can take" and they were moved to a part of the stand further away.

Bloody Hell some of you are Angels on Here, i wouldnt do that, Cant do this, wont do that, Mum wont let me out, Dad said stop going out, Nan said dont go in there, Grandad said dont drink that, Auntie said dont eat that, Uncle said Dont touch that............... Get me the Cotton woll to wrap you lot up..... ahhhh Bless

We spoke to the policeman who moved them and that''s what he told us, it''s also what he radioed through to whereever it is they radio, please don''t insinuate I''m lying it''s rather rude