Sign in to follow this  
ollie

evey fantised about being delia smith?

you have then.......

well thats the slogan the guardian has used to attract wanabe-fantasy football managers  

so as you''ve log onto this topic...what does delia do for you!

I''ve never had a fantasy about being Delia, in fact I "rarely" fantasise about being a woman But let me tell you all this.......(hello Worthy Nigelton, like the dots )...........

IF I WAS TO FANTASISE ABOUT BEING A GIRL(again), I WOULD SURE A H*LL WANT TO BE A SUPERMODEL

Is that wrong people? I ask you.....????????????

sorry bit of a miss-spelling ...fantasied.....must be because delia is getting to me that much!

Hey Ollie... didn''t she warn you not to eat her "special" cake before bed time

Hate to be the one to ask... but do you mean "Fantasized"... As in some people and I''m not saying you in particualr, may have at some stage in their lives... "fantasized" about our Delia?...

[quote]you have then....... well thats the slogan the guardian has used to attract wanabe-fantasy football managers so as you''ve log onto this topic...what does delia do for you![/quote]

Ollie: Now the old wiz''s a weird fellow, just ask Mrs wiz!, but yes, I have often had dubious thoughts about Deals.

Dressed head to toe, in skin tight red leather and thigh boots (so the blood doesn''t show!, a la Mord Sith style, just ask Templeton!) and brandishing her ''agiel'' (a magic pain stick) she use''s it on Doomcaster and Co, to extract more money out of them for Nigel in January. 

Told you I was weird.

And thats just the clean version I could use, to put on these boards!!.

But like all fantasies I''m afraid, it rarely comes true.

Now were''s that bucket of cold water?. 

Now..now..settle lads...

I know wiz cant use his all powerful, mystical and terribly devilish magic powers against the board, but if we keep on like this, we''ll have Delia''s hired goons down on us (and I''ve heard that she just recruited in chelsea)

I for one am not planning on becoming her next pot roast!! Although she''d have to have a bl**dy big pot to fit me in

Needless to say... I''d do it again!!