Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

If we win our next two games.....

The form book suggests this is more than achievable. Hull are incredibly poor on the road and Leicester aren''t much better. We have only lost the one at home, and that was to an incredbly confident Watford outfit who have since ''impressively'' proved it wasn''t a flash in the pan. 6 points and we could be, maybe, top of this league! Of course, I understand that to do this QPR need to lose both games and and possibly conceed 14 goals to no rely in the process. But hey, stranger things have happened. 6 from 6 and we could be top! Waheeeey! OTBC

Alternatively we could lose both games and sit back in mid-table.Lets just take every game as it comes, thye''re all difficult games and can''t be taken for granted, if we do this and carry on grinding out the results we won''t be too far off where we want to be.

Im taking nothing for granted, trust me. I just see these fixtures as a great opportunity to forge a realistic chance of competing in this league. We all should. If we drop points, so be it.

Watford aint a flash in the pan? They started last season pretty much the same as this season only to be dragged into the relegation mix right at the end...I would be pretty certain that over the course of the season that Watford will finish towards the bottom...I think that both of those games are tricky. Hull aint a bad side and are at least difficult side to beat...Leicester''s recent performances have actually been better than their results suggest....Both games will be tricky...The league is in it''s early stages and you really can''t tell how good anyone will be at this stage...

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]6-1 away at Millwall who hadnt lost a home game since 21 Nov 09? Yeah Watford must be in real trouble.[/quote]That shows exactly why no game should be thought of as a game "we should win". Millwall who have not lost at home in 20 odd games and have started well this year. In 1 game they''re not quite at the races and get hit for 6.

Ah the freelance journalist (sic) who lies about attendances..... why not stick to your own board, it''s less busy, full of people of similiar IQ and who knows you maybe able to meet some of them down McDonalds after school.

Watford started the season as they did last season...I guess that because they beat Millwall away they must now be almost certain for promotion...I know you were probably not quite so with the Championship last season, but this Watford side is certainly not as good as the one last season...and whilst they may not go down, there is not a chance of them being in the top 6...Making assumptions like this on 7 games is frankly stupid...

Lets all get ahead of ourselves shall we! What happened to taking the one game at a time approach! A couple of bad decisions going against us, a couple of injuries to key players is all it takes to slide down this league.

Its lovely to be where we are in the league at this stage, but its still early days indeed.

I agree with most of you, we need to get abit of perspective. I''m just glad we are in this league at the moment, and the fact that we are winning is just making it all the more enjoyable.

King Binno does appear a bit of a saddo.

As to his knowledge, well a selection of his recent witterings might help -

" Well, you have a population of approximately three more times than us "

"Some of the Walters cash has already been reinvested in the side "

in fact NONE of it was reinvested

" The club owed 25m to banks and we now owe 25m to MEG "

err it was £35m in June 2009 and estimated at between £40m - £45m now

"LMAO @ another sale in January, your off of your head!"

Keane confirmed it a few days later

"There were no bids for Wickham"

Again a few days later Keane confirmed there were bids

Oh, is that why Stephen McPhail looks likely to join on-loan from Cardiff in the next week or so?

still waiting

"Lets see who we sign over the next 2-3 weeks…should be some decent Premiership players available on loan with the new 25 man rule"

no signings

"that ITFC is NOT a separate entity"

Ipswich Town Football Club Company Limited is a seperate legal entity. Its company registration number is 00315421

Unfortunately King Binno, who posts as Factual blue on the binboard twtd is regarded as slightly less bright that banana is on this forum - hence the poor fellow having to try and strike up a bit of rapport on here.

Problem is it''s all a waste of time as he will simple spout out endless twaddle and when corrected will the bleat "The thread title is irrelevant"

Much as king binno is

[quote user="nevermind"]I don''t understand the point of this - if we win the next two games we will be in a better position, obviously[/quote]

Im guessing you dont understand much then?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="portmanking"]*Chortle* It just gets better and better on here...

The New Delhi air must be getting to your head old chum.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Optimism is wasted on this f''ing board.