Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Sir Alex. Family huddle or sniffing around?

[quote user="King Keano"]This thread is pure genius....I recon that Fergie is perhaps looking at a swap deal involving Rooney and plus 20m heading your way?[/quote]Don''t be daft, he wouldn''t get in our side at the moment.

[quote user="King Keano"]This thread is pure genius....

I recon that Fergie is perhaps looking at a swap deal involving Rooney and plus 20m heading your way?

Or perhaps United simply couldn''t afford such a top class player who never gets muscled off the ball and is taking the league by storm this season...
[/quote]

Scummer alert.

OTBC

I recon that Fergie is perhaps looking at a swap deal involving Rooney and plus 20m heading your way?

Or perhaps United simply couldn''t afford such a top class player who never gets muscled off the ball and is taking the league by storm this season...
[/quote]

You could be onto something there, King Keano. Rooney would be good cover for Holt and the ÂŁ20 Million is a fraction of what Korey might be worth in a few years time. McNally and co will realise that and play hard ball I think, so yes, we might take Rooney, but it''ll need to be more than that ÂŁ20 Million....so you''re right to suggest that, ultimately, they might not be able to afford him, especially with their well known financial difficulties at the moment. Korey is, as you say, nigh on impossible to tackle else dispossess (well observed) and yes, he''s the talk of football at the moment, never mind the league we''re in. Maybe we should look to swap him with Carlos Edwards, LOL, problem  is, you''d probably be asking ÂŁ30-ÂŁ40 Million for him, the heir apparant to Zidane.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Maybe we should look to swap him with Carlos Edwards, LOL, problem  is, you''d probably be asking ÂŁ30-ÂŁ40 Million for him, the heir apparant to Zidane.[/quote]We''d be better off playing Eddie Edwards.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Old Shuck"]Maybe we should look to swap him with Carlos Edwards, LOL, problem  is, you''d probably be asking ÂŁ30-ÂŁ40 Million for him, the heir apparant to Zidane.[/quote]

We''d be better off playing Eddie Edwards.

[/quote]

Hee-haw!

OTBC

[/quote]

LOL!  You don''t realise you have just described Korey Smith there!  Expect him to chop Norris'' legs in two in the derby.

I reckon getting a top side''s manager''s son is a good strategy. Ancelotti Junior would get regular pep talks form his dad and we could take on a few Chelsea fringe players on loan.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

''Preston boss Darren Ferguson was beginning a touchline ban and his father, Sir Alex, was watching from the directors’ box.'' David Cuffley''s match report.

If he was sniffing around who do you reckon he was running the rule over?

[/quote]Lappin >>> RonaldoHolt >>> RooneyHoolahan >>> Cantona

[/quote]too bloody right!Gary Neville wishes he was Russel Martin...don''t worry Berbatov, you''ll be as good as Oli Johnson one day...