Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Hull and Leceister home games...

Both teams will be looking for promotion, but can we get six points from the two games?

I reckon we will beat Hull 2-0 and draw with Leicester 0-0, what does anyone else think?

There is no reason why we can''t beat them.  I think though that they will be two, tight, tough games and they are pretty important because the next two months look pretty tricky.

If I was to predict then I would say Norwich 2-1 Hull and Norwich 1-0 Leicster [:)]

[quote user="Delia Out"]

Both teams will be looking for promotion, but can we get six points from the two games?

I reckon we will beat Hull 2-0 and draw with Leicester 0-0, what does anyone else think?

[/quote]

6 points, but sadly Ive been told repeatedly that that is totally realistic. I reserve my judgement henceforth. I for one bet they do it though.

These are games that we have to win if we are to be or ther abouts come May.

Games because we are home, teams because both are ''struggling'' at the moment - that is in the sense of underperforming, we suppose. to what was expected.

Odd how the fixture list can affect what happens. I''m certain that if it had been QPR away rather than Preston or Scuntorpe we would have three points less. It could be that when we do play QPR they have gone off the boild a bit and we have started to gel a bit more.

Who knows but there is an element of luck in when you play a team as to what state they are in. Out of the two it''s Hull I fear most. Their unbeaten run has to come to an end at some point.

I would settle for four points. That''s almost our average at the moment at two points a game - and those who can do sums will be aware that two points a game will give us 92 points come May !

[quote user="City1st"]These are games that we have to win if we are to be or ther abouts come May.

Games because we are home, teams because both are ''struggling'' at the moment - that is in the sense of underperforming, we suppose. to what was expected.

Odd how the fixture list can affect what happens. I''m certain that if it had been QPR away rather than Preston or Scuntorpe we would have three points less. It could be that when we do play QPR they have gone off the boild a bit and we have started to gel a bit more.

Who knows but there is an element of luck in when you play a team as to what state they are in. Out of the two it''s Hull I fear most. Their unbeaten run has to come to an end at some point.

I would settle for four points. That''s almost our average at the moment at two points a game - and those who can do sums will be aware that two points a game will give us 92 points come May ![/quote]This. It''s a cliche footballing strategy but home games are absolutely vital in our pursuit of a potential top 6 finish. We''ve proven so far we can at the very least string a run of results together. Now it''s time for the bigger test.

[quote user="City1st"]These are games that we have to win if we are to be or ther abouts come May. [/quote]I don''t agree, these games are no less vital than any other game, Hull & Leicester are just as difficult if not more so than the other games.Leicester are pretty much the same side that finished 5th last season, they''ve not become a poor side, it just shows how tight this league and that the sides struggling are just as capable as the sides off to a flyer.

[quote user="Lambo"]Leicester are poor going forward, I''m more confident of beating them than I am Hull.[/quote]

Disagree, despite their poor start to the season, they have Matty Fryatt and Martyn Waghorn, whom they paid £3million for in the transfer window. To add to that, a goalscoring Andy King in midfield. I would be happy with 4 points from these two games and wouldn''t be suprised if we lost one and won one out of them. But then again I am the pessimist!

I think we will win them both, we are continuing to improve as a squad and will enjoy playing at home again. From what i`ve seen of the league so far we have nothing to fear!