Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Preston Match Report now up on www.dh6.co.uk

How did he remember which minutes the action happened?! I''m loving the ''personalised'' match reports!

To be fair to Holty Drury made the same mistake in the Doncaster report.

Great work Hucks. It''s great to see these reports from the players themselves.

Davo

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Poor Holty, musn''t have learnt that a single I is written in upper case. Great read though.[/quote]How very dare you pick up Sir Grant on spelling and grammar.How very, very dare you.[A]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]If i read the report i''d hate to see how many mistakes I would spot.

"I dont like this keeper, I dont like this team, In fact in going to support Ipswich" The Great Drinkell 57:34 duing the Watford game after Ruddy gifted Watford an open goal.[/quote]Your post above contains eight mistakes in forty-eight words, or roughly one mistake every six words.  I have previously suggested that you should be quiet because you keep embarrassing yourself, but go ahead and knock yourself out with this one.

So Ok, it''s clear Grant did not get an A in his GCSE English Language, but he just scored our winner so I for one, could not give a toss!

Great read Hucks, thanks.

For those picking out small errors, lets just remind ourselves that Holty is a footballer, not a journalist!  It makes it more unique and genuine anyway.  Plus, reading on this and quite a few other message boards, he''s far from alone!!

To be fair Chopsy, the bottom bit is from another poster :)

I like the reports on here, it would be good for each player to do one each week along with Hucks.

Off topic slightly, I would be happy for Hucks and others to do the Canary call each week, instead of having dimwitted idiots who spend half the call asking how Neil is.

The idea behind it was to try and give the fans something a little different,i''ve never seen it anywhere before, and to be fair to players helping me out, the don''t need or have to do it.

[quote user="hucksdh6couk"]The idea behind it was to try and give the fans something a little different,i''ve never seen it anywhere before, and to be fair to players helping me out, the don''t need or have to do it.[/quote]

Hucks take no notice, the vast majority appreciate it.

This must be totally unique having a match report by a legend posted on another legend''s web site! Great work Hucks

[quote user="hucksdh6.co.uk"]The idea behind it was to try and give the fans something a little different,i''ve never seen it anywhere before, and to be fair to players helping me out, the don''t need or have to do it.[/quote]

I think its a superb development - to have a club legend giving back to the fans by simply sharing his views to generate support for his chariable aims,  and getting current players to post match reports shows faith by the club and a committment to fans way beyond most clubs imagination.  Is there anything else like this?

Thank you hux for driving this and ncfc to have the balls to allow it to happen.

Its free - so I dont expect pristine journalist values - in fact that would diminish what we read to be the same as every other blog or private site (franchised sites or waghorns)