Sign in to follow this  
archantadams

Jimmy Bullard Trial

He had a trial with us in 2001 and obviously didn''t make the grade.... Kicking ourselves now. WHAT A LEGEND, both an immense player and a real character. What I would give to have him at Carrow Road week in week out. I will be giving him a hero''s welcome when he gets to Carra and possibly make moves on Lamberts behalf to sign him up!

I did look for one but couldn''t see on.... After reading it though it has drifted so far off topic. I just wanted to comment on Bullard really. I think he is amazing as a player and a character. I know we honestly cannot afford his wages but maybe we can cut a deal with head and shoulders to sponsor a stand and they pay his wages for a season or something........

Just putting the ideas out there. Also, why are some people so bloody hostile on here? I think it must be that they are 3 foot tall little pipsqueeks that sit in their bedroom playing football manager till the early hours of the morning wondering why oh why they can''t get a girlfriend and wishing the phone would ring for someone.... anyone .... to ask them to do something......

Not saying its fact just what I think :)

Guilty as charged, not worth 45 or so grand a week, terrible hair, ugly as sin and likes to spoil a nice walk with something called golf......in the immortal words of Shyster..........next!

On that note can''t we just get him a pass to Wensum Valley golf club, a hair cut, I personally dont mind if our players look like a camels ass so..... let em be ugly and give the guy a job. Based on what I said I think everyone has a price and with those perks I rate his at..... £9.5k......

No thanks we''ve already got one player who seems like he''s been out injured forever without hardly playing, it''s not like we can afford another one.

Davo

For comedy purposes not 100% skill factor.... Last year at uni he was a main source of footballing banter and in my eyes and certain circles is a legend!