is there going to be any photos of the corner and any photos in general of the reserve match last night which anyone took?

Didn''t take my camera as I thought Pete was going to take some pictures. Unfortunately he couldn''t make it, so unless some of the other posters took any, I think you will be out of luck.

[quote]is there going to be any photos of the corner and any photos in general of the reserve match last night which anyone took?[/quote]

Match no, corner yes...

That''s a fair drop from the upper tier to the Jarrold seating - can''t quite see how you could put an upper tier on the Jarrold without obstructing a lot of views in the infill. Still, that''s not likely to be an issue for a long time to come!

the only thing for the people in the corner is...........

WHAT ABOUT THAT POST????????

I mean its just sitting there blocking peoples views!!!!!

Are they going to re-do the river end then?
as that post is holding the roof up 

[quote]the only thing for the people in the corner is........... WHAT ABOUT THAT POST???????? I mean its just sitting there blocking peoples views!!!!! Are they going to re-do the river end ...[/quote]

Here you go - post gone..

I''m not an engineer, but I don''t see why that end of the River End roof couldn''t be hung from some sort of cantilever arrangement. Are there any engineers or surveyors out there can tell us about the feasibility?