Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Second Team

Not including any of the 11 starters last saturday we could have a team that would look like this:

Rudd

Francomb   Nelson   Whitbread S Smith

McNamee   Fox   Hughes   Surman  

Johnson   Jackson

This is a pretty good team and would hold its own in the Championship. It''s just nice to have a squad full of quality players instead of a few "stars" which we had just a year or so ago.

No his point is that we''ve got a good squad now with strength in depth, and we do, although obviously Surman and maybe Nelson would be first team if it weren''t for injury (replace them with ones from the first team)

Its a good side and I think its been a few years we can say that (even though I do remember Roeder saying he wanted 2 playing for every position!)

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]No his point is that we''ve got a good squad now with strength in depth, and we do, although obviously Surman and maybe Nelson would be first team if it weren''t for injury (replace them with ones from the first team)

Its a good side and I think its been a few years we can say that (even though I do remember Roeder saying he wanted 2 playing for every position!)[/quote]TC, I get his point but is it not already installed in every Canary fan that Lambo has created a fairly descent squad with that commodity of depth. I offer apologies to C No1 F but lets raise it a notch from NCFC''s third 11 would be a good league 2 standard!.......errr Steer hmmmm Daley.....and so on. Although it probably wouldnt be bad with Adeyemi and Gilks and Tudor Jones..Oh oh and Cody! You get my drift. Loving the avatar though and i would pay you to post every day.