Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

QPR Game - kick off time

Could they not make it a 5.20 or evening kick off cause it''s London and not far away?

Now I have to miss my saturday morning football! Bad times. [:(]

Oh, and we''re gonna beat Hull 6-0. That''s pretty much it. Thanks.

[quote user="Brendo "]

Could they not make it a 5.20 or evening kick off cause it''s London and not far away?Now I have to miss my saturday morning football! Bad times. [:(]

[/quote]Disappointing thread Brendo, i expected better from you. This is something CT would post. [N]

[quote user="Brendo "]

Could they not make it a 5.20 or evening kick off cause it''s London and not far away?Now I have to miss my saturday morning football! Bad times. [:(]

[/quote]Norwich City Football Club.  It''s All About You.

Nah, been alright actually. [:P]

I just think the club should put me before everyone else really, quite annoying. [:(]

Been a bit busy recently so hardly posted on here, and so my posts are going to be a bad of poo, soz.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]While they are at it, they could send a helicopter for me...so i can get to every home game, without it costing me :P[/quote]Good shout!

You enjoying uni mate?

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]Disappointing thread Brendo, i expected better from you. This is something CT would post. [N][/quote]F**k off moron....

Brendo, in a few years you''ll read back some of your posts on here - and you''ll cringe.

[quote user="the king"]Brendo, in a few years you''ll read back some of your posts on here - and you''ll cringe.
[/quote] This was just a bit of a mess around, sorry. I rarely make a serious thread these days, just read a lot more instead.

But yeah, I do completely agree mate! I have read some of my previous threads and can''t really understand where I was coming from. [:S]

I do honestly believe I have changed and have stopped making ridiculously stupid posts. Well i hope so anyway!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I don''t think hes up to their standards Mello... I heard they have the best under 3 strikers in the world.....[/quote]They are absolutely insane! Better than Cureton quite possibly. [:$]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I think we where better than Cureton, when we used that gate as a goal, and stuck Roy in goal :P[/quote]Good times. [:)] Then when it went in that garden we were too pussy to go get it and so got Sophie ( I think her name was?) to go get it, haha.

And those fucking retards, who lived like next to thhem. About 100 kids living there with parents blatent drug dealers. Not good. [:(]

You telling me something about Mrs Hewitt? [:O]Haha sorry.

Yeah, they are nuts too! So many freaks I live near. [:''(]

At least I have 1 set of good neighborus though :) really good!

[quote user="Mainline"]Contender for worst thread ever.[/quote]Nah! This knob jockey is a serial offender! Check Brenda''s other posts on the "worst post" topic. Who is better Drury or Rose! Who can forget that little gem.