Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

match reviews on www.dh6.co.uk

Hello all, the Club have been in touch to point out the current players are not actually allowed under licensing regulations to write match reports for independent media like my website. I''ve had to remove the players match reports,it''s a major disappointment and a real shame, but it''s out of my hands.I still want the fan interaction within my site so i''m thinking of having a fan guest review instead, here''s a chance for one of the fans who were at the Doncaster or Preston games to send your reports in to me at hucks@dh6.co.uk Any away games that i can''t attend the best review will get put up.

Hucks

Thats a shame, it was a really good idea.Pity the club feel the need to get arsey, can''t see the harm myself.

Is it the club though or is it more something like what happened to the Pinkun''s match thing?

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]Is it the club though or is it more something like what happened to the Pinkun''s match thing?

Davo[/quote]If I was to hazard a guess I wonder if Lambert didn''t like it. He prob wants the players full attention on the game from a playing point of view maybe.

You could always get a match report from a player but give him an alias name I.e Here is a match report from ''The Horse''!