Sign in to follow this  
26mjw

Norwich have a scout at the WBA-Man City game

Apologies - i''ll make sure I only start threads about the lack of atmosphere, ticket prices or other forum favourites from now on.

[quote user="First Jedi"]Wow... never thought you''d hear of a scout, going to a game before... you think they do this often or is this a one off?[/quote]Well to be honest I found it quite interesting. That CB loanee that we were apparently interested in in the Summer? Thanks for posting.

IF it is true i wonder if it is that Dedryk Boyata as we were rumoured to have looked at signing him on loan in the summer. I know alot of city fans and heard he is a quality youngster....but i cant see us getting anyone else in?

[quote user="First Jedi"]Wow... never thought you''d hear of a scout, going to a game before... you think they do this often or is this a one off?[/quote]twat.

I''m sure they do go to lots of games, but it is interesting to hear where they are actually at, lets us all speculate then on who they''re watching :)

[quote user="First Jedi"]Wow... never thought you''d hear of a scout, going to a game before... you think they do this often or is this a one off?[/quote]

A one off i reckon you twat. There is some crap posted on this forum but this is generally quite interesting actually.

[quote user="thirdlion v2"]Apologies - i''ll make sure I only start threads about the lack of atmosphere, ticket prices or other forum favourites from now on.
[/quote]

[:D]

Do either teams have another Ched Evans type player lurking in the wings?

Norwich also had a scout at Braintree Town v Eastleigh on Saturday, no doubt watching Sean Marks (9 goals in 9 games) or Nathan McDonald (7 clean sheets in 9) [:)]