Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Which opposition player have you given the most grief to...

Muscat for me too , but I seem to remember the whole barclay singing "if you''ve all had Shiltons wife clap your hands" and him losing his mind and almost trying to climb into the barclay making the chants even louder !

I seem to remember Flecky getting plenty of stick when he came to Carrow Road with Chelsea and kissed the badge on his shirt . . . not that he was trying to wind us up or anything [:D]

Must admit I don''t recall Fleck ever doing that, but I''m sure Townsend did when he first came back with Chelsea.

On the original question , Andy Marshall....unfortunatley we never beat the judas b**tard in about 8 matches we played him after he left for either Ipswich,Millwall or Coventry.

Damian Francis can count himself fortunate that he never came back to Carrow Road in an opposition shirt aswell!

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

None, but I would enjoy having a small go at Alan Brazil if ever I were to meet him socially.

His anti-City bias whenever he gets the chance has always annoyed me a lot.

[/quote]

I remember seeing the obese ex-publican in the parade ring at Yarmouth Racecouse when the entire crowd started singing ''you fat b***ard'' at him. Priceless.

Has to be said the in his heyday, Scumwich had probably the most hideous collection of child-scaring gargoyles to set foot on a football pitch. Brazil,Mariner,Osman.Butcher,Mills,Paul Cooper and the world''s leading Gollum lookee-likeee Eric Gates. Vile. 

I once turned my back on Delia Smith for a whole game ......She didn''t like that one little bit I can tell you.

Muscat

David Speedie

Collymore when he was a sub just after the Ulrika incident - he made the mistake of warming up in front of the snakepit.

All Scum players but particularly - Wark, Wilnis & Judas Marshall.

Stan Collymore got a lot of jip when we played Fulham at Carrow Road in the Worthington Cup in 1999 i think it was!

He was sub that night and this fresh from giving Ulrika Johnsson a good beating. We in the Barclay gave him no end of stick while warming up and when he came on!