Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Worst ever Norwich players

Let''s stop with the negative vibe thread, they where all super smashing great.......how dare someone suggest Mike Milligan, a midfield general that lad.

Who was the guy ( and he did not just do it to us ) that sent videos and got trials for clubs, I am sure he played in our reserves obviously for only one game - bet he was really rubbish. 

Victor Segura but put him in as Left Back.

Walker put him there on miserable Tues/Weds evening against Tranmere.

Every time he go the ball he put it out for a throw in, he could have at least hoofed it upfield once or twice.

Chris Brown was a good player, just really really badly used by the managerial genius that is/was Peter Grant. On the right wing???? Firstly he was never going to score out there, particularly not in that appalling team, and secondly he wasn''t a winger. If Grant had the balls to play 4-4-2 most of the time, Earnshaw & Brown would have been a good combo up front.

Danny Mills is a good shout. Absolutely awful for us. Coote, Forbes, Llewellyn, Sutch, McGovern, Anselin, Dalglish, it''s a wonder we''re not a conference team by now.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Forbes and Llewellyn? I thought Forbes was pretty good, and Llewellyn wasn''t too bad either was he?[/quote]Forbes couldn''t trap a bag of sand. He would do something amazing once, and then proceed to be utter pap for the rest of the game. And most other games he didn''t even do the amazing bit, he''d just be pap.Llewellyn had the potential to be another Stewart Downing (ie a left winger who can''t beat his man but could hit a shot and deliver good crosses) however he was lazy. So so so lazy. Whimped out of tackles, gave the ball away cheaply, didn''t seem to care at all about anything other than getting through the game with clean shorts. I remember he played in the disasterous 4-0 defeat at Millwall in the first game of the season 2001, and after that Worthington had seen enough. He had loads of chances but just didn''t get it together. McVeigh was twice the player, even out of position on the left.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Forbes and Llewellyn? I thought Forbes was pretty good, and Llewellyn wasn''t too bad either was he?[/quote]Forbes couldn''t trap a bag of sand. He would do something amazing once, and then proceed to be utter pap for the rest of the game. And most other games he didn''t even do the amazing bit, he''d just be pap.Llewellyn had the potential to be another Stewart Downing (ie a left winger who can''t beat his man but could hit a shot and deliver good crosses) however he was lazy. So so so lazy. Whimped out of tackles, gave the ball away cheaply, didn''t seem to care at all about anything other than getting through the game with clean shorts. I remember he played in the disasterous 4-0 defeat at Millwall in the first game of the season 2001, and after that Worthington had seen enough. He had loads of chances but just didn''t get it together. McVeigh was twice the player, even out of position on the left.[/quote]Craig Bellamy once said that Chris Llewellyn was the best player he had ever seen and that if he applied himself he could of been world class...he might wish he had of done now.