Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Worst ever thread

Try not acting like a prick, that would be a good start. Read back what you have posted on this thread if you''re not sure what "acting like a prick" looks like.[:)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Morty is one of the characters :P

I think i would leave if Morty stopped posting :P[/quote]Awwww, thats made me feel all warm inside, cheers man.[:)]

[quote user="CT"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Brendo, its when you can look back on things.... So in football context, Lambert could look back over the loss to Doncaster and realised the Diamond may have been better....[/quote]

Exactly. It''s stopped for Brenda so why not me?

Are some people more deserving of respect than others?
It would seem so!
[/quote]

Do you seriously not understand that it''s because you react so perfectly for anyone wanting to get a bite. [:D] Seriously, just chill out a bit about it and people will get bored. I must admit that you sometimes get so wound up that I''ve often assumed you were joking [:)]

[quote user="morty"]Try not acting like a prick, that would be a good start. Read back what you have posted on this thread if you''re not sure what "acting like a prick" looks like.[:)][/quote]But surely it comes down to what certain folk think ''acting like a prick'' is?I bet if a poster that you respected had made the posts that I have made you would be laughing along with them.Double f*cking standards.[:)][:)]LOL [:)][:)]

[quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"]Try not acting like a prick, that would be a good start. Read back what you have posted on this thread if you''re not sure what "acting like a prick" looks like.[:)][/quote]But surely it comes down to what certain folk think ''acting like a prick'' is?I bet if a poster that you respected had made the posts that I have made you would be laughing along with them.Double f*cking standards.[:)][:)]LOL [:)][:)][/quote]But you post tripe, and act like a spoiled little bitch when people point it out. No, because I respect posters with sensible opinions, or who are funny, you have / are neither.Oh, and you''re not asking for it much with your tagline at all, are you?Seriously, grow up.

When people can never let things go and forget about previous posts, how am I meant to shake your perceieved thoughts that I''ll always act like a prick?Bit of a lose lose situation for me and the likes of ''Nana.

lol[:)]

Far to many pretentious prats who, like hooligan scum who shout"im harder than you" Claim the "im more intelligent than you" high ground on this site. They are the same but mentally not physically. Twats the lot of them. Just go on to the the "not just football" site and i swear you''ll never see a a bigger bunch of hypocrites in your life.

[quote user="CT"]When people can never let things go and forget about previous posts, how am I meant to shake your perceieved thoughts that I''ll always act like a prick?Bit of a lose lose situation for me and the likes of ''Nana.

lol[:)][/quote]Simple, stop acting like a cock, and people will stop treating you like one.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"]Try not acting like a prick, that would be a good start. Read back what you have posted on this thread if you''re not sure what "acting like a prick" looks like.[:)][/quote]But surely it comes down to what certain folk think ''acting like a prick'' is?I bet if a poster that you respected had made the posts that I have made you would be laughing along with them.Double f*cking standards.[:)][:)]LOL [:)][:)][/quote]But you post tripe, and act like a spoiled little bitch when people point it out. No, because I respect posters with sensible opinions, or who are funny, you have / are neither.Oh, and you''re not asking for it much with your tagline at all, are you?Seriously, grow up.[/quote]Yes and because I''ve posted crap in the past (which I''ll freely admit) I''ll always have a ''stupid opinion'' in your opinion.So how am I meant to change it? WHATEVER i do you''ll slate me for.

[quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"]Try not acting like a prick, that would be a good start. Read back what you have posted on this thread if you''re not sure what "acting like a prick" looks like.[:)][/quote]But surely it comes down to what certain folk think ''acting like a prick'' is?I bet if a poster that you respected had made the posts that I have made you would be laughing along with them.Double f*cking standards.[:)][:)]LOL [:)][:)][/quote]But you post tripe, and act like a spoiled little bitch when people point it out. No, because I respect posters with sensible opinions, or who are funny, you have / are neither.Oh, and you''re not asking for it much with your tagline at all, are you?Seriously, grow up.[/quote]Yes and because I''ve posted crap in the past (which I''ll freely admit) I''ll always have a ''stupid opinion'' in your opinion.So how am I meant to change it? WHATEVER i do you''ll slate me for. [/quote]See my previous answer.

CT, start some threads saying Holt/Lambert is God, and Drury is a legend, and Nelson/Doc/R. Martin are crap, that will get you some respect :P

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"]When people can never let things go and forget about previous posts, how am I meant to shake your perceieved thoughts that I''ll always act like a prick?

Bit of a lose lose situation for me and the likes of ''Nana.

lol[:)]
[/quote]

Simple, stop acting like a cock, and people will stop treating you like one.
[/quote]Sadly CT mate, I gotta agree with this. I learnt the hard way.

Even when I try and make sensible posts you slate me!As I said lose lose situation.Is it too much to ask you to forgive and forget previous crap I''ve put on here and treat me equally to others?I''ll do my best to stop posting ''crap'' and if its not good enough for you then I''m sorry I really am.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Hows your job going morty?[/quote]Yeah, how is it mate?

And how is uni GP? I have asked you about 3 times so sorry if I have missed your response. [:$]

[quote user="CT"]Even when I try and make sensible posts you slate me!As I said lose lose situation.Is it too much to ask you to forgive and forget previous crap I''ve put on here and treat me equally to others?I''ll do my best to stop posting ''crap'' and if its not good enough for you then I''m sorry I really am.[/quote]Yes, you are really building bridges with "If you don''t like me F*UCK OFF" at the bottom of your posts.Way to fit in and be taken seriously.[:)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Hows your job going morty?[/quote]Good ta, sat in a 4 star hotel near Rotterdam while the ship is being finished, in fact am actually sat in my underpants quaffing a Heineken lol! All good so far![:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Hows your job going morty?[/quote]

Good ta, sat in a 4 star hotel near Rotterdam while the ship is being finished, in fact am actually sat in my underpants quaffing a Heineken lol! All good so far!

[:)]
[/quote]Pussy. [;)]

i did see on another thread, but it was getting lower down.....(reply to Brendo...)

Its pretty good, flat/floor mates are really cool, course looks like its going to be really good as well...so all in all, i''m happy :D

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Hows your job going morty?[/quote]Good ta, sat in a 4 star hotel near Rotterdam while the ship is being finished, in fact am actually sat in my underpants quaffing a Heineken lol! All good so far![:)][/quote]Pussy. [;)][/quote]Had some first night madness and spent a fortune in the pub lol, so saving it for the weekend now. Plus the company is pretty strict on turning up for work all boozy next morning.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"]Even when I try and make sensible posts you slate me!As I said lose lose situation.Is it too much to ask you to forgive and forget previous crap I''ve put on here and treat me equally to others?I''ll do my best to stop posting ''crap'' and if its not good enough for you then I''m sorry I really am.[/quote]Yes, you are really building bridges with "If you don''t like me F*UCK OFF" at the bottom of your posts.Way to fit in and be taken seriously.[:)][/quote]All I want is my previous posts to be forgetten and to wipe the slate clean.. I''ll  stop posting drivel.[:)]

[quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"]Even when I try and make sensible posts you slate me!As I said lose lose situation.Is it too much to ask you to forgive and forget previous crap I''ve put on here and treat me equally to others?I''ll do my best to stop posting ''crap'' and if its not good enough for you then I''m sorry I really am.[/quote]Yes, you are really building bridges with "If you don''t like me F*UCK OFF" at the bottom of your posts.Way to fit in and be taken seriously.[:)][/quote]All I want is my previous posts to be forgetten and to wipe the slate clean.. I''ll  stop posting drivel.[:)][/quote][{]                 [}][{]           [}][{]      [}][{]  [}]TBC...

Ct''s thread asking how much a adult and student ticket for QPR would be, before they were even on sale! How the hell would anyone know the price of a ticket for an away game before they''re even on sale?

CT, look back to your first post on the thread. You invited abuse, and as soon as someone gave it, you wet yourself.

It was something along the lines of "Oh gee, I can''t believe I''m not mentioned for the worst thread." Chops nailed you with a great reply. Deal with it.

CT, this is a public forum of moetly anonymous people, so why get bent out of shape about how they respond to your comments. Surely there must be some who agree with you, so focus on them, and laugh off the attacks. POsting here is a fun hobby, not life. What happens on Saturdays, THAT''S life!

Arthur, you forgot the caveat, "Except HC," in regards to the people who post on "Other Than Football" all being towats.

To be fair, the original post of his QPR tickets thread wasn''t that bad imo. I mean all he wanted to know was how much roughly. Yeah, he could have looked them up on the QPR website for other games and made a rough estimate or something, but I don''t see how his thread was that offensive. Having said that, I didn''t see what else he posted on there.