Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Worst ever thread

1st wiz one the other week about Delia was pretty dire...

But ''You have to admire Simon Lappin'' has to be the most pointless especially when there is an identical topic 2 thread''s below!

[quote user="ryan1992"]Got to be ''Nana''s thread about how he doesn''t want Norwich to be successful and be in the Premier League for me.[/quote]

That actually started a debate though!! That was my best thread [y]

A couple of contenders for you...[url=http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/947556/ShowPost.aspx]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/947556/ShowPost.aspx[/url][url=http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1024386/ShowPost.aspx]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1024386/ShowPost.aspx[/url] - a literary work of art. [Y]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Brendo''s ''the fans are a disgrace'' thread has got to be up there![/quote]The word I was actually ''pathetic'', and I still stand by what I said, thanks.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Brendo''s ''the fans are a disgrace'' thread has got to be up there![/quote]The word I was actually ''pathetic'', and I still stand by what I said, thanks.[/quote]

Here it is- http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2013783/ShowPost.aspx

Of course you still stand by it, because you’re not man enough to admit that you were wrong! Your argument was continuously discredited!

[:$]

Wouldn''t the worst threads be ones that get either no responses because they are so pants, or get reponded to only by the OP who tries to make it look like it''e getting some play?

Those sadsacks always make me laugh, responding to their own ignored thread a day later hoping it will catch on.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Wouldn''t the worst threads be ones that get either no responses because they are so pants, or get reponded to only by the OP who tries to make it look like it''e getting some play? Those sadsacks always make me laugh, responding to their own ignored thread a day later hoping it will catch on.[/quote]

What like this? http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2272760/ShowPost.aspx

...............Please reply! [:(] please! [:''(] please! [:$] PLEASE!!! [:@]

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Brendo''s ''the fans are a disgrace'' thread has got to be up there![/quote]The word I was actually ''pathetic'', and I still stand by what I said, thanks.[/quote]

Of course you still stand by it, because you’re not man enough to admit that you were wrong! Your argument was continuously discredited!

[/quote]No I agree, I used to be a bell end, seriously. I have changed, or at least I''d like to think so. On the whole I don''t post pointless drivel anymore. However on topic, maybe I don''t now agree with the things I said on that thread but bottom line for me is : if you only turn up to games when we are doing well (because we are doing well) e.g some fans last year and prem league season, then your loyalty is pretty pathetic and you are no good so fan what so ever. Pretty simple really. And no, I am perfectly man enough to admit I am wrong, as I am actually (believe it or not) not a stubborn person. Much. [:P]

[quote user="CT"]I''m surprised the cretins on here who attack me at ANY opportunity havent nominated yours truly yet..............

[/quote]Trust me, you''re not that significant.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="CT"]I''m surprised the cretins on here who attack me at ANY opportunity havent nominated yours truly yet..............

[/quote]Trust me, you''re not that significant.[/quote]Trust me, you''re not that funny.F*cking sarcastic idiot.

You on your period or something CT? :P

Never seen you this upset before.....

(and for the record, Mr. Chops is probably funnier than you....)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You on your period or something CT? :P

Never seen you this upset before.....

(and for the record, Mr. Chops is probably funnier than you....)[/quote]Sarcasm isnt funny, it just drags this messageboard down.I''m tired of being treated like crap on this messageboard and if you dont like me sticking up for myself then you can f*ck off too!

[quote user="CT"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="CT"]I''m surprised the cretins on here who attack me at ANY opportunity havent nominated yours truly yet..............

[/quote]
Trust me, you''re not that significant.

[/quote]

Trust me, you''re not that funny.

F*cking sarcastic idiot.
[/quote]Sorry mate, but you really remind me of what I used to be. And that''s not a good thing. You are 17/18 right?

Anyway, just a few tips:

if someone criticises you or calls you names, just ignore it. or at least try your hardest, don''t give them the satisfaciton. If they see you''re not bothered then they feel bad as they wasted a post.

Also you seem to get a bit angry quite quickly? I mean I used to be like this, I really did.

The way I see it now, is I do love coming on here, although some people can be annoying. But at the end of the day, it''s a message board and really not worth getting worked up over. I mean I agree that if you go on a message board and wind people up for pleasure is down right out of order, and a bit sad, but just ignore it basically. I understand at the same time, that I am a relatively poor poster, and a very lazy one at that. I just love it so much to come on here, as I love Norwich and the latest news and a good discussion.

But seriously, if you take it that badly I would recomment taking a break?

I don''t mean to offend you here in any way, just trying to help as you scarily resemble what I used to be, so damn much!

And Yellow Sub, what is hindsight? haha. [:$]

Brendo, its when you can look back on things....

So in football context, Lambert could look back over the loss to Doncaster and realised the Diamond may have been better....

[quote user="Brendo "]

[quote user="CT"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="CT"]I''m surprised the cretins on here who attack me at ANY opportunity havent nominated yours truly yet..............

[/quote]Trust me, you''re not that significant.[/quote]Trust me, you''re not that funny.F*cking sarcastic idiot. [/quote]Sorry mate, but you really remind me of what I used to be. And that''s not a good thing. You are 17/18 right?Anyway, just a few tips:

if someone criticises you or calls you names, just ignore it. or at least try your hardest, don''t give them the satisfaciton. If they see you''re not bothered then they feel bad as they wasted a post.

Also you seem to get a bit angry quite quickly? I mean I used to be like this, I really did.

The way I see it now, is I do love coming on here, although some people can be annoying. But at the end of the day, it''s a message board and really not worth getting worked up over. I mean I agree that if you go on a message board and wind people up for pleasure is down right out of order, and a bit sad, but just ignore it basically. I understand at the same time, that I am a relatively poor poster, and a very lazy one at that. I just love it so much to come on here, as I love Norwich and the latest news and a good discussion.

But seriously, if you take it that badly I would recomment taking a break? I don''t mean to offend you here in any way, just trying to help as you scarily resemble what I used to be, so damn much!

And Yellow Sub, what is hindsight? haha. [:$]

[/quote]I just think its harsh as to how Norwich City fans can attack a fellow fan so damn viciously. There are plenty on here who recognise that the behaviour of certain snotty obnoxious posters is ridiculous but still they carry on. Like you I come on here to talk City but yet I get slaughtered at every opportunity. I''m just giving back as good as I get from other posters.Capiche?

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[/quote]Anything from Brenda usually sucks!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Brendo, its when you can look back on things....

So in football context, Lambert could look back over the loss to Doncaster and realised the Diamond may have been better....[/quote]Exactly. It''s stopped for Brenda so why not me?Are some people more deserving of respect than others?It would seem so!

CT, i get quite a lot of abuse....for spelling, my opinions (most recently about Wickham....)

But then i have probably done the same, the problem is, its an online forum, and although a group of people do know each other through the PuPs meetings etc, a lot still don''t, so can say anything they want to you/me/anyone else they haven''t met with no consequences....I could go sign up to a random forum, abuse everyone, and never look on it again, some people might get a bit upset, but most would ignore/laugh it off.....

I''ve stopped posting on here before, because i got fed up, but came back, because all in all, its about NCFC, and there are quite a few decent characters on here, it can be a good laugh.....(but we do have to put up with Banana.....)