Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Hucks meets Dean Ashton on www.dh6.co.uk

after meeting city legend Iwan Roberts in my first Hucks meets, next up is big Dean Ashton, i''m sure their are plenty of questions to ask him about his time here,injury and what next for him, i''ll be as open as possible with him it''s down to you lot

Hucks

When were you first aware we were interested in you? Was there a possibility of a move in the summer - if so, what delayed it?Do you honestly think we could have stayed up if you''d been here all season?What the hell was going on at Fulham?

sorry folks you to ask a question you need to do it on www.dh6.co.uk just go to meet section then add question there, it stores them all together for me

sorry i didn''t make that clear

Hucks 

How do you adjust at 26 years old to a life outside of professional football - what did it feel like on the first morning that you woke up and knew you were never going to play again?

Do you plan to take up Dario Gradi''s offer of a coaching position at Crewe?

How do you think Norwich City fans should have taken the news that you financed your own transfer out of the club by waving your right to wages, bonus payments and your signing on fee from Crewe? (as confirmed by the board post your transfer)

Do you think the boos you received when returning for a friendly were justified?

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]How do you think Norwich City fans should have taken the news that you financed your own transfer out of the club by waving your right to wages, bonus payments and your signing on fee from Crewe? (as confirmed by the board post your transfer)

Do you think the boos you received when returning for a friendly were justified?[/quote]Epic Beard man as he said above go to the web site to post your questions....... duh!!!!

[quote user="hucksdh6.co.uk"]

sorry folks you to ask a question you need to do it on www.dh6.co.uk just go to meet section then add question there, it stores them all together for me

Hucks 

[/quote]

yet people still post questions lol!

Please could you ask Dean what, in his opinion, made the Crewe academy such a successful one and whether he thinks there might be a role for him within football somewhere in the future?

Many thanks.

[quote user="hucks"]

Hucks 

[/quote]and then...[quote] Please could you ask Dean what, in his opinion, made the Crewe academy

such a successful one and whether he thinks there might be a role for

him within football somewhere in the future?[/quote][img]http://picdump.darph.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/sisko-facepalm.jpg[/img]

Have you considered that this might be the sort of thread where people read the opening post and then post their question without having to read through the rest of the dross people usually fill threads on this board with?

I guess that is probably beyond the comprehension of the average board member.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Thats a bit stupid really....why do you come on, if you only want to read opening posts?[/quote]Agreed, stupid man with a stupid beard clearly not using occipital lobe!!!??

Clearly you didn''t read my post you utter morons ha ha ha.

''The type of thread'' - ''The type of thread.''!!!!!

Listen, I know it may be hard for your egos to take that people may not be interested in reading your posts but it clearly happens. This thread is proof.

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]Clearly you didn''t read my post you utter morons ha ha ha.

''The type of thread'' - ''The type of thread.''!!!!!

Listen, I know it may be hard for your egos to take that people may not be interested in reading your posts but it clearly happens. This thread is proof.[/quote]someone has a problem getting attention, hence they pose as an "amusing" comic book/cartoon chracter in order to troll... they sit behind the keyboard frantically typing away as if to say "like me... LIKE ME", a sole tear trickling down 1 cheek... when he reaches his 16th birthday mummy will stop paying for the internet for him as "you''ll be a man soon son!" and he will disapear, a distant memory that we remember only in passing thought...I salute you epic beard man! Martyr, Hero, Saint!

Thank you for your kind words.

Clearly this conversation progressed beyond your capabilities to engage with me properly but I''ll ride your insults - they amuse me.

Also judging by your post count compared to mine (whichever way you want to look at them). It is not me who has an overwhelming urge to have people to listen to what I say is it?

if only people did listen to me.. i too was once like you beard man... look how i have ended up.. sad lonley, waiting for someone like you to acknowledge me to give me meaning in life once again!you sir, are my hero!

If I am indeed a troll you would not insult me, not if you had any intelligence that is.

This is due, in no small amount, to the fact that a troll cannot take offence as you are not insulting someone but a made up persona with no feelings.

So what is it Mr Smarty Man? If I am a troll you are supporting a low IQ. Or you don''t really think I''m a troll - so you persist in your vitriol.

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]If I am indeed a troll you would not insult me, not if you had any intelligence that is. This is due, in no small amount, to the fact that a troll cannot take offence as you are not insulting someone but a made up persona with no feelings. So what is it Mr Smarty Man? If I am a troll you are supporting a low IQ. Or you don''t really think I''m a troll - so you persist in your vitriol.[/quote]

You''re just a di ck - simple enough [:)]

Epic Beard man please be gone from this site with your 56 post, which really is funny as it has taken so little time/posts for people to realise that you are a complete tool.Stick to what you are good at...... War Hammer!!!!pmsl

see you`ve got the link sorted out now hucks..did you suss it out yourself  or did you take up cityangels kind offer to come to your house and sort you out ?  [;)]

Wow NCFC4LIFE That is brilliant!

What an outstanding level of humour you have reached. You either have the IQ of a sheep or you are genius level. I''m still undecided.

Of course you have to cut through all the jibber jabber to see it. In fact your last post is almost indecipherable, almost, which is what makes it so brilliant.

Contratulations.