Sign in to follow this  
ollie

lawro's prediction

according to mark ''needs his moustache back'' lawrenson

"Norwich just can''t get the monkey off their back"

can someone shed light on who is this monkey.....and whats he/she doing on our back!

The monkey is none other than....Lawro himself!  Perhaps if he found out a bit about us first then made his predictions he might get something right.  (I might be wrong but I think last week''s 1-1 was the first score he actually nailed!)  Can''t bear the thought of him, Hansen and Crispman sobbing into their hankies over our plight on MOTD, so COME ON CITY!!!

Deviating from the thread slightly may I add Adrian Durham of Talk Sport to our "Iffy Presenters" list.

His poorly reasoned tirade against Norwich City last night has elevated him high up my dislike table.

I see he wants to ''start a campaign to ban phone ins'' - maybe because he gets slagged off on most of them. While talking of starting campaigns, i see the BBC site already does ''Challenge Lawro'' - i wonder if we should start a campaign for ''Sack Lawro''?

[quote]Last week was the first time his prediction came right! Yes, I think Lawrenson is the monkey![/quote]

Jenny: The day I get concerned about what bloody Lawrenson, or indeed, anyone at the beeb, thinks about us, is the day I give up watching football on TV.

I''ll stick to Andy Gray and sky TV thank you. At least they have brains and IQ''s over 10!.