Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Norwich V Hull - Score Prediction

[quote user="Gingerpele"]are there even that many seconds in a game?[/quote]Yeah, that will be the tipping point, our 6 nil victory. [:)]

How is uni mate?

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]We will win or draw, we never lose when i come to Carror road, except last game of last season but i was behind the glass in hospitality for that so it doesn''t count[/quote]That only counts if they drew the blinds......Think this''ll be a tougher one than Leicester. 1-1 or 2-2 draw.

This crazy away bad streak that Hull have got is unsettling me so 0-0 or 0-1 I''m unhappy to say, in saying that as much as I hate to bet against own team Hull are 3/1 to win so swings and roundabouts.

Last season most teams were so bad we knew we would win, the championship is so open it really is anybodies for the taking. If we play as well as we have been then we will win, but no game is easy at this level, even against a team who haven''t won away this century, they will do one day.

Hmm, well I can''t see them scoring. Seriously, I can''t! Their attack is relatively poor in my opinion, however they look strong-ish at the back. We will keep a clean sheet, but will score anything from 0 to 6 goals, depending on how well we play.

Brendo, why hasn''t the manger been sacked? I put £500 on that :P (well i didn''t....but you said he was defiantly getting sacked, because Bullard didn''t like him :P)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Brendo, why hasn''t the manger been sacked? I put £500 on that :P (well i didn''t....but you said he was defiantly getting sacked, because Bullard didn''t like him :P)[/quote]Yeah, that''s also true. Watch this space. [;)]

3-1 to Norwich !   Hull to go 1 up, it seems to be the pattern these days & us to come on strong in the second half. Chris Martin brace & Jackson.

[quote user="Brendo "]

Norwich 6 - 0 Hull

And no, I am not kidding. I have on very good authority that Hull are soon to sack Nigel Pearson and there is some major lapses backstage there. Bullard is refusing to play and will not play on Sat. Please, quote me if I am wrong but we are going to hammer Hull by many many goals!

[/quote]Riiiiiiiiight

[quote user="CT"][quote user="Delia Out"]

I''m going for 2-0 Hull

Koren header and Cairney Free kick

[/quote]

Will they deserve it ? [;)]
[/quote]

Most definately not [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "]

Norwich 6 - 0 Hull

And no, I am not kidding. I have on very good authority that Hull are soon to sack Nigel Pearson and there is some major lapses backstage there. Bullard is refusing to play and will not play on Sat.

Please, quote me if I am wrong but we are going to hammer Hull by many many goals!

[/quote]

[8-)][:|]