Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Norwich V Hull - Score Prediction

Come on then, lets see what everyone''s score prediction is?

Personally i can see this ending as a draw, Hull are notoriously bad away but i can see them shutting up shop.

I also will make the bold prediction that we will have our first sending off (Dunno Why, just a hunch)

0-0 Draw

Ward  - MOM

I can''t see us scoring more than one, especially if Hull come to defend. I think that we could have a 0-0 or a 1-0 win to us.

I think this is where we will begin to slip up...........0-1 to Hull.

Are we so numbed by seasons of mediocrity and failure that we are afraid to have total confidence in our side when it is in order?

We are showing solid to good form. We have our talisman, Grant Holt beginning to fire on all cylinders at last, plus a few aces up our sleeve. We have a few newcomers who are proving to be successful acquisitions and the whole squad and management seem in good spirit and brimming with confidence.

Hull, by contrast are traumatised and debt-ridden by their brief excursion upstairs. They lack cohesion and confidence as their recent results indicate.

They are travelling and we are on home territory with a large crowd behind us.

It all points to a Canary win in front of the biggest home gate this season.

Of course Hull are not as bad as their start and of course anything can happen in this league, but I should imagine the bookies favour us by quite a bit. 

The Hull boards are rather pessimistic too. 

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Norwich City 1 Hull 3[/quote]

I question your political allegience good sir.

And, put your money where your opinion lies. 

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Are we so numbed by seasons of mediocrity and failure that we are afraid to have total confidence in our side when it is in order?

We are showing solid to good form. We have our talisman, Grant Holt beginning to fire on all cylinders at last, plus a few aces up our sleeve. We have a few newcomers who are proving to be successful acquisitions and the whole squad and management seem in good spirit and brimming with confidence.

Hull, by contrast are traumatised and debt-ridden by their brief excursion upstairs. They lack cohesion and confidence as their recent results indicate.

They are travelling and we are on home territory with a large crowd behind us.

It all points to a Canary win in front of the biggest home gate this season.

Of course Hull are not as bad as their start and of course anything can happen in this league, but I should imagine the bookies favour us by quite a bit. 

The Hull boards are rather pessimistic too. 

[/quote]

If only football were that simple.

I predicted a pessimistic 1-1 against Preston and we won so maybe if I predict a 2-0 Hull win...[:D]

I will stick to my guns despite the pessimism that continues to flow.

We are, on our day, as good as any side in this league because the "infrastructure" of a more than decent squad, management team, support and

facilities has been re-established.

Seems obvious to me, whatever the Hull result.  

We''ll be losing 0-1 at half-time but turn in a storming second-half after McNamee comes on and win 3-1.  [<:o)]

Norwich 6 - 0 Hull

And no, I am not kidding. I have on very good authority that Hull are soon to sack Nigel Pearson and there is some major lapses backstage there. Bullard is refusing to play and will not play on Sat.

Please, quote me if I am wrong but we are going to hammer Hull by many many goals!

Hull will come to shut us out and it will be a tough, tight game, however I think we can come out on top.

2-1 Norwich

Holt and Chris Martin to score for us. [:D]

Brendo....Wouldn''t the manager being sacked be an advantage to Hull? Caretaker managers nearly always win their first game.....it would be better if he was sacked on monday.....

[quote user="nevermind"]653677854 - 1 ...... To us[/quote]Why do you have to be so unrealistic - Hull to score 1, whatever next?![^o)]