Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

A Message from NCISA

"Kicking somebody when they are down"

suggests there is more to this resignation than the NCISA statement:

"He felt that at this time NCISA needed different leadership to take it forward"

I happen to agree that NCISA "needed different leadership to take it forward" so I am glad the organisation will now have the opportunity to elect a new leader.

Who knows, they might even pick up some new members.

I have also long held similar suspicions to Mr Chops. The style of prose and bitter, twisted attitude of Cluck and MY are indeed similar.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Whether it''s local protest groups .... residents associations.... neighbourhood watch groups ..... blah de blah, there are always those that feel the need to speak for others. This little group get the kudos of rubbing shoulders with their in-club ''betters'' ..... but basically do sod all other than preen.I suspect no one would have seen any difference in the club''s past had they not existed..... and will see no difference in the future. Deadwood.[/quote]

Hilarious.

[/quote]Glad you enjoyed it.  [;)][/quote]

I always enjoy your little interventions. You''re actually funny, unlike your Jamaican Wannabee.

[/quote]And still nobody has spotted the semantic similarities with "Mello Yello".[/quote]

Pink''un Paranoia, at its finest....

[/quote]Penis envy Mello.....

[quote user="T"]I have also long held similar suspicions to Mr Chops. The style of prose and bitter, twisted attitude of Cluck and MY are indeed similar.[/quote]Penis envy x 2

Good to see that the NCISA have finally recongnised the need for new leadership if it is to move forward just as NCFC owners did when the club got relegated. The NCISA has long since been a Chase out anachronism searching for a new cause and will continue be an irrelevance if they do not realise the football world has long since moved on without them. Their nadir for me was when they advocated that funds should not be raised to buy Grant Holt without whom we may still be  languishing in the third division if they had their way, as they failed to recognise the club had already moved on and they were more concerned with airing their petty greivances and getting some attention for themselves than they were for the club. I see the membership are no longer droning on nonsense about Preston, Hull and Portsmouth being better financially managed than Norwich. They know nothing about commerce or finance and should not comment on these matters as they only embarrass themselves with their ignorance. Fortunately the Group of associate directors do understand these matters and have got involved with the club. They also know no more or less about football than the average punter. However, I see absolutely nothing wrong with the NCISA being a social group for fans, with them supporting the acedemy, organising interation with the club and representing fans on fans issues such as pricing, ticketing etc. It seems this is they direction they may be moving in and perhaps by seeking to be a representative rather than a rectionary association they may build up some membership and credibility to actually represent fans in a contructive manner.

[quote user="T"]I have also long held similar suspicions to Mr Chops. The style of prose and bitter, twisted attitude of Cluck and MY are indeed similar.[/quote]

Did you stop playing rugby, because every time there was a scrum - you thought that those in the scrum were talking about you?

I''m sure that the mods could clear up your suspicions....Contact them....

[quote user="T"]

Good to see that the NCISA have finally recongnised the need for new leadership if it is to move forward just as NCFC owners did when the club got relegated. The NCISA has long since been a Chase out anachronism searching for a new cause and will continue be an irrelevance if they do not realise the football world has long since moved on without them. Their nadir for me was when they advocated that funds should not be raised to buy Grant Holt without whom we may still be  languishing in the third division if they had their way, as they failed to recognise the club had already moved on and they were more concerned with airing their petty greivances and getting some attention for themselves than they were for the club. I see the membership are no longer droning on nonsense about Preston, Hull and Portsmouth being better financially managed than Norwich. They know nothing about commerce or finance and should not comment on these matters as they only embarrass themselves with their ignorance. Fortunately the Group of associate directors do understand these matters and have got involved with the club. They also know no more or less about football than the average punter. However, I see absolutely nothing wrong with the NCISA being a social group for fans, with them supporting the acedemy, organising interation with the club and representing fans on fans issues such as pricing, ticketing etc. It seems this is they direction they may be moving in and perhaps by seeking to be a representative rather than a rectionary association they may build up some membership and credibility to actually represent fans in a contructive manner.

[/quote]

I must have missed this. Can you point me in the direction of this NCISA declaration?

I would also be interested to see your evidence for saying that the NCISA committee know nothing about finance and commerce.

He means the point where NCISA urged people to take their season-ticket rebate instead of leaving them in the Club''s coffers to help us get out of League One.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="T"]

[/quote]

I must have missed this. Can you point me in the direction of this NCISA declaration?

I would also be interested to see your evidence for saying that the NCISA committee know nothing about finance and commerce.

[/quote]

''Chuckle''[:D]..... ''T'' whinges about fabrication on this forum.....Then, goes and erects some shaky scaffolding....

Oh dear T I know see what the T stands for as clearly it is a reference to you reaching a junction and turning the wrong way!

The rebate debate was about much more than buying a player, it was about the whole direction of the club and who should be behind the wheel at the time.

It seems strange that a poster who condemns NCISA for being stuck in the past should appear rooted in his/her convenient point in the past.

Let''s leave this thread as it was intended a thanks for what John Tilson did and a recognition that a change will be good for NCISA and for NCFC as well as we all move on towards City being the force we all want.

In the days to call, which we have left behind,

Our boyhood’s glorious game,

And our youthful vigour has declined

With its mirth and its lonesome end;

You will think of the time, the happy time,

Its memories fond recall

When in the bloom of your youthful prime

We’ve kept upon the ball

[quote user="T"]

[/quote]

Not sure about the Holt thing. But excellent post. NCISA should be working with the club, not against it. This is the chance to change direction, get more members and some respect.

Glad your appreciated the comment MY. ;-) I''ve no problem with whether people took the rebate or not as that is a personnel decision. Personally I put some money into the club because I happen to think it is more productive to be supportive rather than kick people when they are down. My issue is that the owners had already clearly indicated a change of direction after the Charlton game, and changes were already being implemented before the NCISA called for fans not to support funds being raised to fund Holt. If the NCISA think they had anything to do with the change of direction then they are deluding themselves as the process of change was already in place. The associate directors gave constructive support. The NCISA negative support. If all fans had done what the NCISA had suggested we may still be in the third division and I don''t see anything clever about that when changes were already being implemented. It is not an attack on anyone personally but the NCISA in general at that time and as I''ve said before I''ve got nothing against the NCISA in principle or the direction they may now be heading in. I think the NCISA call at the time on this issue was wrong and events have shown this to be the case.

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]If there is more to this resignation than the need for a change of direction, then I hope all''s well with John and we''ll hear from him again soon.

[/quote]

No there is not MORE to it.

It''s a great shame that a post expressing NCISA thanks to John and his dedication to all things NCFC should now be dragged to the gutter by the usual suspects.

In fact I have just been chatting to John about NCISA matters as he still very much cares.

T you are, as usual, out of order and out of truth if you are going to have a go, save it for another thread and at least stick to facts.

That first unintentional glance at his personal stapler....now forever to lay idle will bring floods of tears I''m sure...... Be brave fellow committee members..... be brave. Perhaps his squad number should remain his forever as a mark of appreciation?  I''ll forward a motion on that point...............http://www.poopprank.com/fart-sounds/free_fart_sound.htm ........................... There that''s better.

Butler, you misunderstand I clearly said I was not making a personel attack on anyone. As I understand it it was a group decision which I happen to totally disagree with. I understand that you are personally involved so you are taking the criticism more personally than it is intended.  I happen to be totally supportive of what you and NCISA has done recently just not in the past. It is meant as constructive criticism.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Kicking somebody when they are down is about your level I suppose.[/quote]Butler,For clarity, this is the source of the "if there''s more to it..." post.  Glad to hear there isn''t, sorry that John has stepped down, would like to say thanks for the work he did on behalf of NCISA, of which I am a member, and I look forward to seeing how the organisation will move forward.

I think "dragged it down to the gutter" is a bit OTT

I simply pointed out that Inch High''s comment seemed at odds with the official statement.

As usual, NCISA members seem to be very prickly and hyper sensitive to any comments that are slightly critical of the way the organisation has handled itself over the last few years.

Oh, and while I''m at it...

If there''s nothing more to it than a feeling that he wanted to step down why didn''t the Chairman wait until your AGM (this week, I think) and do it then?

[quote user="Metatron"]Oh, and while I''m at it... If there''s nothing more to it than a feeling that he wanted to step down why didn''t the Chairman wait until your AGM (this week, I think) and do it then?[/quote]

To pre-empt a change of heart?

[:^)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Metatron"]Oh, and while I''m at it... If there''s nothing more to it than a feeling that he wanted to step down why didn''t the Chairman wait until your AGM (this week, I think) and do it then?[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I was wondering where the uber vulture was.

With regard to Metatron''s question, and to try (in vain, I suspect) to head off the conspiracy theory which seems to be evolving, surely it makes sense for the announcement to be made now, in order for any potential candidates to put themselves forward before Thursday?

I know that it''s a boring explanation when the usual ambulance chasers are hovering, but there really is no mystery here.

Actually Beau I can exclusively reveal what is behind all this.Tilly has realised that he has been living a lie and that he actually wants to live his life as the woman that has been lurking inside of him for so long. But don''t get excited fellas, he can''t supress his fanny magnetism so he will be leading an alternative lifestyle, lets just say Tilly''s (well actually Coleen as he / she wants to be known from now on after his idol Coleen Nolan) favourite dinosaur would be a "lickalottapuss"And of course, football being man''s business, he has stepped down from his position.Hope this clears things up.[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

With regard to Metatron''s question, and to try (in vain, I suspect) to head off the conspiracy theory which seems to be evolving, surely it makes sense for the announcement to be made now, in order for any potential candidates to put themselves forward before Thursday?

I know that it''s a boring explanation when the usual ambulance chasers are hovering, but there really is no mystery here.

[/quote]

Are you up for nomination?

Inner circles expect, and all that.

OTBC

OTBC

[quote user="morty"]Actually Beau I can exclusively reveal what is behind all this.

Tilly has realised that he has been living a lie and that he actually wants to live his life as the woman that has been lurking inside of him for so long. But don''t get excited fellas, he can''t supress his fanny magnetism so he will be leading an alternative lifestyle, lets just say Tilly''s (well actually Coleen as he / she wants to be known from now on after his idol Coleen Nolan) favourite dinosaur would be a "lickalottapuss"

And of course, football being man''s business, he has stepped down from his position.

Hope this clears things up.

[:)]
[/quote]

I half expected this when I saw the pink stilettos after the Barnsley game. Here''s to a bright future for Coleen [;)]

And Bly, no, but thank you for your interest. [|-)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you up for nomination?

Inner circles expect, and all that.

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]

Well it''s as sure as hell you arn''t Bly I doubt you could find where the AGM will be held. It''s called NCFC at Carrow road.

Metatron the comment wasn''t aimed at you.

Again I will repeat there is no conspiracy ,no night of the long knives,just a realism that the NCISA needed  a slight change of direction.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Actually Beau I can exclusively reveal what is behind all this.Tilly has realised that he has been living a lie and that he actually wants to live his life as the woman that has been lurking inside of him for so long. But don''t get excited fellas, he can''t supress his fanny magnetism so he will be leading an alternative lifestyle, lets just say Tilly''s (well actually Coleen as he / she wants to be known from now on after his idol Coleen Nolan) favourite dinosaur would be a "lickalottapuss"And of course, football being man''s business, he has stepped down from his position.Hope this clears things up.[:)][/quote]

I half expected this when I saw the pink stilettos after the Barnsley game. Here''s to a bright future for Coleen [;)]

[/quote]He said he''s keeping his beard though, he can''t bear to get rid.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Actually Beau I can exclusively reveal what is behind all this.

Tilly has realised that he has been living a lie and that he actually wants to live his life as the woman that has been lurking inside of him for so long. But don''t get excited fellas, he can''t supress his fanny magnetism so he will be leading an alternative lifestyle, lets just say Tilly''s (well actually Coleen as he / she wants to be known from now on after his idol Coleen Nolan) favourite dinosaur would be a "lickalottapuss"

And of course, football being man''s business, he has stepped down from his position.

Hope this clears things up.

[/quote]

[/quote]

He said he''s keeping his beard though, he can''t bear to get rid.

[/quote]

Sounds like a lot of chapped inner thighs then.....[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m afraid that''s not quite true as any nominations had to be in already.

So if you want a conspiracy theory you could argue it was timed to stop any one putting themselves forward.