Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Good day to you Nutty and good luck GMF.Blimey after my 90% + success rate last season i seem to be the master draw picker this time round which has give me only three out of seven so it is with eyes firmly closed and fingers crossed that i go for a LUTON away win at Gateshead.

I''m taking Nutty''s advice and going a little bit off the wall. I have already got 2 wrong so gutted about that.

TAMWORTH v York City - Home win

Good luck all!

You should worry muddy, I''m 1 out of 6 so far [:)]...This week I''m heading for the unpolished jewel of the midlands, Coventry.  The Sky Blues are 2-1-0 at home, and face Preston, who have a record slightly worse than mine, with 3 points from 7 games.So that''s Coventry, Home Win, please.  Good luck GMF and all pickers.

Just before I post my pick, Nutty can you sort out TGD as he is getting a bit ahead of himself. He thinks he has beaten me in the pups league already! [:P]

Ok so this week ill go to my internation Teams Premiership - Dutch Eredivisie!!

Narna''s Stats:  Breda have won 2 draw 1 at home and Willem II have lost all 3! Breda have only conceeded 1 at home and Willem II have scored 0.

NAC BredaNAC Bredav

Willem IIWillem II                  NAC Breda Home Win.

I''m taking a trip to League 2 this week and SHREWSBURY to win at home to Wycome, Shrewsbury top league 2 with 5 wins, 1 Draw and 1 Defeat and come off the back of a 3-1 win last weekend, Wycome''s form reads 1 win, 5 draws and 1 defeat and a nil nil draw with aldershot as their last result. good luck!

Well after lasts weeks stinker in the deepest darkest parts of the lower Scottish leagues (I wonder why I went to Sctoland in the first place as I always seem to loose) I''m off to more familiar territory that has served me well in the past the Norwegian Tippeligaen.

This week it''s Valerenga at home to SK Brann.

Valerenga are 2nd and chasing Rosenbrg for top spot. They have not lost at home so far this season and have won their last 6 home games with a record of W9 D2 L0 F37 A9.

Brann SK have an indifferent record W3 D3 L6 F16 A20. Two of their three wins coming against the bottom two sides. However and this is my only slight concern their last away match was a 3-0 win against 3rd place Tromoso.

Still it''s Valarenga V Brann SK - HOME WIN

Davo

Looks like I still need to find my feet this season, I was on a roll at this point last year (we''ll forget the hiccup at FCR on the first day!!).  I''m moving back to England this week, where I fully expect:

Arsenal to beat West Brom

Good luck GMF and all you Pups.

[quote user="Shyster"]

That in bold is a polite way of what I''ve been stressing for weeks! Well, the last bit about not being afraid to go out on a limb as that''s where the bigger bucks lie is.

I''m visiting the Spanish Primera this week and selecting an away victory for Real Madrid over lowly Levante.

I believe I finally enter the League Table this week, Edmund? [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Shyster my ol'' booty... you do indeed make the table this week regardless of the result in Spain because you are on 100% 3-3 right now. Well done and keep it up. You look to be doing exceptionally well while giving different options to the final selections at the same time. I would say you look nailed on for a place in the ''Fab 40'' so all being well you will get your chance to select next season.

My opening post was not a criticism of selections, it was just words of support and encouragement to all. There is no censorship on these threads. All we ever ask is for the very best selection from each PUP to help the one making the final selections. Each week some selections win and others don''t. But as each and every PUP has given it their best shot we like the support and encouragement to continue right to the end of the thread.[Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Just before I post my pick, Nutty can you sort out TGD as he is getting a bit ahead of himself. He thinks he has beaten me in the pups league already! [:P]

[/quote]

Well now young Nana, I guess I could remind Drinks that this is a marathon not a sprint, but I remember you "giving it large" all last season so you''re going to have to grin and bear it. I am constantly amazed that you don''t spend every day tidying your room.[;)]

Your selection this week is also mine. For all the reasons you have given and also because Willem have shipped 20 goals in their opening six games and not surprisingly lost the lot.

Nac Breda          V          Willem II Tilburg          Home Win

I have some good news for you PUPs - Our good friends at NCISA have given us a page on their website to host our reference sites. You can check it out clicking this link  Why not take a look around the site while you are there because it was a marvelous gesture from them to do this for us and shows how the spirit of the free bet spans our support.

Bonjour PUPs,Moving across to South America for some value prices. Its Primera Division action in Argentina (if you ever get the chance to visit take it with both hands...mind blowingly amazing!) and league leaders San Lorenzo to open up some whoop ass on Colon de Santa Fe! San Lorenzo away win please Nutty.Good luck GMF and all Pupstars!

Good Luck GMF with your picks this week, hope you do better than I did last week.This week I''m off to Spain for Valencia to win at Sporting Gijon.

Dull, unimaginative but Im gonna be a good little sheep and go for an Arsenal win please     Best of luck GMF and here''s as always looknig forward to both a city and PUPs win!

Liverpool to bounce back from their cup humiliation by beating Sunderland for me please.

Good luck GMF.

THE NEW SAINTS v Port Talbot - Home win in the Welsh Premier for me.

Good luck all Pups, especially GMF.

By the way, for all those who want to follow all the latest scores as they happen - if you have a Blackberry there is a free app download called scoremobile and its fantastic!

Leedscanary

Conference for me this week. Fleetwood Town''s home form (3-1-1-10-6) should be too much for lowly Bath City (0-2-3-4-10) with just one win in their first ten games so........

Fleetwood Town v Bath City........Home win.

Good luck GMF. [Y]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Sorry but I am in a bit of a rush before school!

Arsenal home win  please [Y]

Good luck! [:D]
[/quote]

ina rush for school at 7.20am [:O] what time does school start?!