Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week eight of the free bet season. We have our good friend GMF in charge this week and making the final selections. GMF has been a very consistent picker since he joined us two seasons ago. In his early days on the free bet he was known as GazzaTCC and Ray and I knew a good picker had joined as he picked winning selections from a wide variety of leagues. He has consistently selected over 70% correctly since he joined and had a shot at the final selections in August last year where he was unlucky to find a week where the form hadn’t settled down. So I’ve been looking forward to his next turn ever since then.

But good as GMF is he will need us PUPs to be on top form if he is to stand any chance of adding his name to Rays signature. So as always I’m asking for your very best selection to help him on his way. Don’t worry if others have already selected your choice, a weight of opinion can only be a good thing. But remember too that GMF has to select six games to go to Billy. So be brave PUPs, don’t

be afraid to go out on a limb because that''s where the fruit is.

The rota for October has now been confirmed. Thank you for making this so easy for me to look after. October 9th is international week and once again the matches are being played on a Friday evening so are useless to us. Sorry that you drew the short straw Sparkos but I believe you have all the qualities necessary to make a success of the remaining fixtures.

I

ll hand the free bet over to GMF now. Enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary... the free bet is yours.......[:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, yes Norfolkchance1 £1032 for the Academy,so far.

I''m off to Denmark for a Sunday game this week:

BRONDBY  -v-  Silkeborg    HOME WIN

Brondby lost away at leaders Copenhagen last week but I hope they will be too strong for bottom of the table Silkeborg.

Good Luck GMF and all you Lovely PUPs[:D][Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week eight of the free bet season. We have our good friend GMF in charge this week and making the final selections. GMF has been a very consistent picker since he joined us two seasons ago. In his early days on the free bet he was known as GazzaTCC and Ray and I knew a good picker had joined as he picked winning selections from a wide variety of leagues. He has consistently selected over 70% correctly since he joined and had a shot at the final selections in August last year where he was unlucky to find a week where the form hadn’t settled down. So I’ve been looking forward to his next turn ever since then.

But good as GMF is he will need us PUPs to be on top form if he is to stand any chance of adding his name to Rays signature. So as always I’m asking for your very best selection to help him on his way. Don’t worry if others have already selected your choice, a weight of opinion can only be a good thing. But remember too that GMF has to select six games to go to Billy. So be brave PUPs, don’t

be afraid to go out on a limb because that''s where the fruit is.

The rota for October has now been confirmed. Thank you for making this so easy for me to look after. October 9th is international week and once again the matches are being played on a Friday evening so are useless to us. Sorry that you drew the short straw Sparkos but I believe you have all the qualities necessary to make a success of the remaining fixtures.

I

ll hand the free bet over to GMF now. Enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary... the free bet is yours.......[:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, yes Norfolkchance1 £1032 for the Academy,so far.

[/quote]

That in bold is a polite way of what I''ve been stressing for weeks! Well, the last bit about not being afraid to go out on a limb as that''s where the bigger bucks lie is.I''m visiting the Spanish Primera this week and selecting an away victory for Real Madrid over lowly Levante.

I believe I finally enter the League Table this week, Edmund? [img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

Thank you Nutty for the intro. I look forward to improving on my "effort" last season and hopefully raising some money for Foncy in the process.

Fire away fellow Pups and give me plenty of options for my Friday night pickings

Trying to improve my start to the season and offer something different for your consideration has led me to the Spanish 2nd division and...

Rayo Vallecano v Huesca - Home Win

Rayo are P4 W4 scoring 8 times, Huesca are P4 W0 D2 L2 and have scored just once.

Good luck GMF, and of course to all my fellow PUPs.

Searched high and low for this, was gutted my first prediction came short last week.Frejus vs. Rodez AveyronFrejus are 4th in the French National, having won 4 out of 7 at home. Rodez Aveyron are 21st, bottom of the table, having lost all of their away games so far, conceding 11 and scoring 3 in the process.My record''s already tarnished, but i hope this goes some way to redeeming myself.

EIEIEIO Up the pickers league I go. Not often I get 2 in a row so feeling full of confidence I will go with:

CHARLTON V Dagenham & Redbridge Home Win

I needed to write this bigger so Nanna can see me from his lowly position [:P]

Good Luck GMF lets be having a winning week.

[D]

Arsenal vs WBA

No brainer. Good luck everyone!

I am such an idiot though, I should just go for a fixture like this everyweek, a ''massive team'' at home to a poo team! Like last week, I go for Arsenal away to Sunderland, instead of Chelsea vs Blackpool. [:S] I try and choose a more exciting fixture but it''s not worth it!

Nice and early this week after last week''s extremely late showing.

Cyprus for me this week and top of the table AC Omonia (3 from 3) to win at home on Sunday against bottom

of the table APOP(0 from 3) Good luck GMF and all PUPs

MC

Tough week, very few fixtures stand out; Thought I had found

a jaffer, but Methcanary has already beat me to it! Will back it up anyway.

AC Omonia to beat

APOP in the Cypriot league.

Meth has already said that the hosts have won 3 from 3, the

visitors have lost 3 from 3. Ill add by saying that Omonia are reigning

champions with a 22-8-2 record last season, and were unbeaten at home. APOP

finished 8th with an 11-4-17 record. Most important APOP sold their

star striker (Who also happened to be the leagues top scorer) over the offseason, presumably the main reason why they

have started off so poorly in comparison.

Best of luck GMF!

St Gallen v LUCERNE (Away win...)

In the Swiss league this weekend, where Lucerne have won 2 and drawn 1 away from home so far this season, (and top the table), while second to bottom St Gallen are 1,1,2 at home.....

Good Luck :D