Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Richard Gough set to leave Carrow Road.

The customer services manager Richard Gough is set to leave his job in November to take up a post at Bolton Wanderers.

Good luck Richard if you read this and thanks for your willingness to speak to the fans who rang you with their concerns and problems.It was much appreciated.

This is a worrying piece of news.

I wish Richard all the best. I only ever rang him once last season and he was very friendly and helped answer my query.

Davo

[quote user="King Dogger "]

This going to be your new job then tilly?

[/quote]

Sorry KD but what with my Police pension and proceeds from the sale of my pub i am in the fortunate position not to be seeking gainful employment.

Very surprised - thought Richard bled yellow!

I thought he was an excellent ticket office manager and very active in meeting fans groups, nothing was too much trouble for him.

One things for sure he won''t be rushed off his feet dealing with ticket sales at The Reebok will he! Oh sorry - I forgot, theye''re one of these Premiership ''sleeping giants'' aren''t they!   

Not good news at all, he has been extremely helpful over the arrival of some 25st 6’6” Mastodon in the seat next to me!

Very professional, nothing is too much trouble and a thoroughly affable bloke. But what the hell does he want to go to Bolton for, he’ll be sat with his feet up making paper airplanes most of the time I’d hazard a guess?

He''s getting a more senior position than he has here.

Gutted he''s leaving, very grateful for the attention and interest he has shown regarding the needs of disabled NCFC fans over the years. But of course I wish him all the best in the future.

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

Very surprised - thought Richard bled yellow!

I thought he was an excellent ticket office manager and very active in meeting fans groups, nothing was too much trouble for him.

One things for sure he won''t be rushed off his feet dealing with ticket sales at The Reebok will he! Oh sorry - I forgot, theye''re one of these Premiership ''sleeping giants'' aren''t they!   

[/quote]

Actually a closet Ipswich fan who hid it well !!

I think Richard will be badly missed. Always had time for the fans and always available to sort out customer problems. I had great respect for his sincerity and passion for the club during my short tenure on the SCG.  Not sure why anybody would want to go to Bolton;must be the salary. I wish him all the best anyway.

"But what the hell does he want to go to Bolton for, he’ll be sat with his feet up making paper airplanes most of the time I’d hazard a guess?"

Less work and probably more money*? Why wouldn''t he take it?

*speculation, but people don''t often move across the country to take a pay cut.

Sorry but I stand my previous observation, how much would you need to be paid extra to go and live in or around Bolton, double, treble, quadruple?

Still I’m due a call from him provided he’s till there about the Mastodons arrival and its need for no less than three seats, I’ll ask him.

He let me down the one and only time i needed information from him. Good riddance! ;-)

Disappointing news.Been very helpful on the couple of times I have called upon him.Hope that Danny Casey does''nt replace him -he''s a t***  imho!

Is Mr Gough going to remove and take the extra seats that were fitted recently with him to Wanderers?

They do seem to be just cluttering up Carra at the moment.....and those extra empty seats certainly won''t look out of place at Bolton''s Stadium.

By the considerable amount of posts some of you have clocked up its clear that you are extremely passionate about NCFC however perhaps you should spend less time making comments about the club (and its staff) and actually take time to ensure your facts are straight.  

Richard Gough would no more bleed yellow than Delia would have in her Ipswich days!! He’s a Colchester United fan (we all have a cross to bear)….the mug on his desk is a dead giveaway, plus his role was never Ticket Office Manager….that title goes to the so-called “tw*t” Danny Casey (who “in my honest opinion” is no such thing and should not have to tolerate such name calling over a message board)...is this a good time to mention it takes one to know one?!?!?  As your username suggests  A change is gonna come” and hopefully that change will be that NCFC fans will concentrate on the 11 men who prance around for 90 minutes rather than the staff who work their ars*s off for the supporters and club only to be badmouthed and heckled at any given opportunity. 

btw.....don''t they have lovely clean windows at NCFC

[quote user="WL19"]

By the considerable amount of posts some of you have clocked up its clear that you are extremely passionate about NCFC however perhaps you should spend less time making comments about the club (and its staff) and actually take time to ensure your facts are straight.  

Richard Gough would no more bleed yellow than Delia would have in her Ipswich days!! He’s a Colchester United fan (we all have a cross to bear)….the mug on his desk is a dead giveaway, plus his role was never Ticket Office Manager….that title goes to the so-called “tw*t” Danny Casey (who “in my honest opinion” is no such thing and should not have to tolerate such name calling over a message board)...is this a good time to mention it takes one to know one?!?!?  As your username suggests  A change is gonna come” and hopefully that change will be that NCFC fans will concentrate on the 11 men who prance around for 90 minutes rather than the staff who work their ars*s off for the supporters and club only to be badmouthed and heckled at any given opportunity. 

btw.....don''t they have lovely clean windows at NCFC [/quote]thanks for the post Mr Casey.. now.. back to work eh?

It amazes me how the contents of your post are continually so far from the truth...... but keep up the good work, you will reach that magic 15000 post mark by the end of the day no doubt...just before the men in the white coats arrive lol

[quote user="WL19"]

It amazes me how the contents of your post are continually so far from the truth...... but keep up the good work, you will reach that magic 15000 post mark by the end of the day no doubt...just before the men in the white coats arrive lol

[/quote]how much are tickets for boro going to be?

Never heard of him............About as vital to the club as a checkout girl at Tescos.

[quote user="WL19"]

[/quote]

Have the courage to actually say who you are or put your toys back in your pram!

You make yourself look a complete (fit favourite abusive term here) and do nothing for the other members of staff at NCFC of which I know and love a lot of them !!

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"]Never heard of him............About as vital to the club as a checkout girl at Tescos.[/quote]

Every little helps Cluck.

[quote user="WL19"]

btw.....don''t they have lovely clean windows at NCFC [/quote]

Are you the mug on his desk.....then?