Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Mr E L ILDERTON

At the last game he was in charge for Norwich he gave 2 penalties against us in the first 12 minutes and then red carded our keeper.

The last two times he has been the ref at Donnys games they have won 2-0. Is this a bad omen?

Worst reffing display I have ever seen, seriously. I was utterly incredulous at his "performance" and assumed he would be cast to the lower leagues!!

[quote user="city till i die"]At the last game he was in charge for Norwich he gave 2 penalties against us in the first 12 minutes and then red carded our keeper. The last two times he has been the ref at Donnys games they have won 2-0. Is this a bad omen?[/quote]

Don''t forget allowing a goal after the striker dribbled the ball with his hand and denied us a stonewall penalty. Oh and not forgetting sending Lambert to the stands for coming on the pitch after the ref blew for a foul to pass our player the ball and sending Karsa and the kit man to the stands for expressing their "opinions" on the decision.

Other than that he did nothing wrong.

Not looking forward to this one with this plank in charge...have we got different lino`s from the Tranmere game ???? Or do they come as a package !!

I thought that the ref on Saturday was hopeless, but Mr Ilderton makes him look as good as Pierre-Luigi Collini.  The most inept refereeing last season against Tranmere I have ever seen, including local football.  Does anyone know if he has the same assistants, as they were crap also

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[quote user="Mr. Chops"]He is an arsehead.

[/quote]

And you used to be funny.

[/quote]

It comes and goes.
[/quote]

Is it PND? You can tell me. It will be our little secret.

Oh, Depression? haha I doubt it, I hear Chops has had a very brilliant event in his life recently. [:)]

Second 3-1 defeat on the trot when this plank was in charge.  Again he was a complete prick, only outdone by the ballboy.  Watching him lording over the players at free-kicks outside the box - t*sser.  At least this time he was even handed in his crap decisions to both sides so didn''t really affect the result.

Ilderton and Haynes on the same pitch against us tomorrow. Eek.I saw him do a televised game between Peterborough and Southampton recently where I think he gave two penalties to each side (a couple of which were very dodgy indeed). Hopefully since this game isn''t on TV, he possibly won''t feel the need to

give a gazillion pens or red cards to make himself famous...

When you ref our games

I go outta my head

Cos you always fcuk it up, always fcuk it up

All the things you did to us when the power went to your head

You always fcuk it up, always fcuk it up

They slip and slide and you fall in love then you always go and fcuk it up dododododododododododododododo­dodododododododododododododo

I was at Doncaster earlier this season when he was charge, and I would have to say that he didnt do anything wrong that night. This however only adds fuel tp my belief that if he isn''t necessarily a bad ref, something sinister was definately going on at Tranmere that night.......and nobody will ever convince me otherwise!

Yep, the guy likes leeds, a lot ;-) Can''t believe he is reffing one of our games. What a joke. We''ll be lucky to get anything tomorrow apart from pens against and red cards.