Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

J B Askou v L Barnett

IF? PL starts with Barnett on saturday surely this would be such a big snub to J B-A that he''ll want a move away. I''m sure he didnt come here to be 4th choice CB and if the stories at the end of last season are true, i''d say he''ll be off.

[quote user="nevermind"]"anything will be better than nelson" how can nelson-doubters be so wrong[/quote]

Welcome to the world of the pinkun forum!

The Nelson doubters can be so wrong just like the Doc knockers were in the past and like those who don''t rate Russell Martin whos not great but not as bad as what some make out!

Then again the ignorance of some fans never cease to amaze me and I''ve been going 50+ years!

Ward had a blinder against Swansea and Jens played very well against Blackburn would be madness to drop one, I could see Jens moving to right back as he did pre season is Martin doesn''t perform but at the moment Drury Ward Askou and Martin are the starting back four

I can''t see askou playing at RB because he hasn''t got any PROPER experience there and is not fast enough. (also r.martin has been doing ok)

jba would feel a little hard done by if barnett stepped straight in on saturday, and rightly so. he has had to bide his time since getting injured last season and he''s done that without rocking the boat and now he deserves his chance. to put a temporary loan player straight in ahead of him would be tough for him to take.

but wba probably didn''t loan him out to have him sitting on the bench. will be interesting to see what happens...