Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

Do you have traditions?

I know some people that like to collect tickets from every game during the season etc... So does anyone have anything like this, and how long have you been doing it for?

I used to get a badge from the chap near the group, the badges were £2 and that was my weekly pocket money [mo]

But I stopped as I got them all [y] So I have now started to get a badge every time we ( me and dad) go to an away game [y]

I used to collect the programmes but stopped once they started charging more and filling it with more adverts. They are in the loft now but I doubt any are worth anything.

I make a point, every half time, of asking myself why the reserve team players are out on the pitch instead of in with the Manager listening to the team talk. I also ask myself why are the male toilets in the Upper Barclay so disgusting and why do we have such poor half time entertainment.

I have a pee just before the teams come out, another 25 mins into the game,  again at half time and lastly just after the final whistle.Not so much traditions but having pre match beers and having a weak bladder.

I like to whack one off in my garden shed before a game... but as I''m boycotting matches right now I wait until Match of the Day starts.

[quote user="Cluck"]I like to whack one off in my garden shed before a game... but as I''m boycotting matches right now I wait until Match of the Day starts.
[/quote]

i feel ashamed for laughing at one of your posts cluck [:D]

dont have any rituals with regards to Norwich but when playing on a sunday anyone who plays with me has probably noticed i do each boot up 3 times before a game.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]dont have any rituals with regards to Norwich but when playing on a sunday anyone who plays with me has probably noticed i do each boot up 3 times before a game.

[/quote]i just thought you were a bit slow [;)]