Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

notts forest - score predictions

Having just got the Blackburn result and scoreline correct, I''m ready for another go. So, 2-1 or 3-1 to City, depending on the amount of injury time. It''s statistically proven now that we will always score a 90th minute or injury time goal, PL will say  "They/He were/was terrific", and someone - be it commentator, reporter, interviewee or whoever - will refer to the Norwich City "fan-base". There''s a good chance most of the above will happen. And messrs Earnshaw, Bertrand and Camp to have poor games for Forest - just this once.

Ahh, at last I''ve got my post-count into double figures.

2-1, Surman to score his first goal for City, as will Chris Martin with his first League goal of the season.

Almost exactly 7 years ago we lost to Forest 2-0 with Green gifting them an embarrassing goal, I predict a repeat of that season''s result [;)]

Poor lot of supporters most of you are in forecasting a Nottyingham Forrest win. We used to sing " WE hate Nottingham Forrest....." from the Barclay and mean it to. Lets all go for 0-3 for our boys and mean it too.!

We have a new CB partnerrship, whoever plays with Ward, so I think that we may concede at least two goals.

How many can we score? I hope for 2, but I think it may be only one.

I hope 2-2, but fear 2-1 to Forest.

There''s big problems at Forest at the moment and i think we''ll take advantage of this.

I''m going for a 1-0 City win with Martin getting the goal

Every other person on this thread must be a Forest fan.Why the doom & gloom? You''ve lost before it''s even started !3-1 to City on the backlash of the defeat at Blackburn, they''ll be up for it!

Has anyone else noticed the odds of us beating Nott Forest are 3/1, wtf thats defo worth backing. I think we are gonna win big as there are problems at Forest right now im going 4-0 and at 60/1 its worth 5 quid.

I don''t understand why some people think that because a Norwich fan thinks the opponent might win, it means that they are a bad supporter or don''t want Norwich to win. We all want Norwich to win, but that doesn''t mean they always will and it doesn''t mean I always think we will. We certainly can win tomorrow, in my heart I think we will, but in my head I think Forest might have a bit too much for us.

That doesn''t mean I won''t be cheering the team on as much as possible or that I''ll be resigned to a defeat and it certainly doesn''t mean the team are anymore likely to lose than they otherwise would be.

[quote user="Salopian"]We have a new CB partnerrship, whoever plays with Ward, so I think that we may concede at least two goals. How many can we score? I hope for 2, but I think it may be only one. I hope 2-2, but fear 2-1 to Forest.[/quote]Oh goodie, a new whipping boy.

[quote user="fire3822"]Every other person on this thread must be a Forest fan.Why the doom & gloom? You''ve lost before it''s even started !3-1 to City on the backlash of the defeat at Blackburn, they''ll be up for it! [/quote]What''s the point of making score predictions if, according to you, we''re only allowed to predict a win for us?It''s not doom and gloom, it''s just a prediction and doesn''t mean we think it''s lost before it''s even started.

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="fire3822"]Every other person on this thread must be a Forest fan.Why the doom & gloom? You''ve lost before it''s even started !
3-1 to City on the backlash of the defeat at Blackburn, they''ll be up for it!
[/quote]

What''s the point of making score predictions if, according to you, we''re only allowed to predict a win for us?

It''s not doom and gloom, it''s just a prediction and doesn''t mean we think it''s lost before it''s even started.
[/quote]

Correct

Im not sure why some fear the Forest. I think they have a hangover from last season and the results are showing. PL is going to be a top manager for a big club in a matter of a few years, he is a great tactician. Norwich can take advantage of N forests poor start, Im sure he and the team know they can get a win on Saturday. Ward and Barnett have played together at Coventry, so its not all, so new for the pair of them. If we really are going to push for top six, then winning saturday will cement this belief. OTBC