Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Nottingham Forest v Norwich City match chat

[quote user="Kent Canary"]How well has Crofts started his Norwich career!Get in![/quote]I already decided as soon as I saw him pre season that he is going to be one of my favourites this season.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Trent Canary"]Loving all the people on the live text slating the ref, even though they havent even seen the incident. It may well have been a weak penalty, but it would be good to actually see it first! What did Snorefolk make of it?[/quote]Neil Adams reckons the ref couldn''t wait to award them a pen, as he missed one a few minutes earlier. The ref was conned.[/quote]So was the earlier shout a penalty or not? By your description (''He missed one'') that would suggest that Forest should have had a penalty - In which case then its evened itself out? Apologies if ive misread what you said.

• Nott''m Forest 59%
  • Norwich 41%

Attempts on target

• Nott''m Forest 0
  • Norwich 2

Attempts off target

• Nott''m Forest 1
  • Norwich 2

Corners

• Nott''m Forest 1
  • Norwich 0

Fouls

• Nott''m Forest 5
  • Norwich 3

We are playing very, very well by the sounds of things. Forest sound all over the place generally, and our midfield sounds like its doing the hard work that it didn''t do last week.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Trent Canary"]Loving all the people on the live text slating the ref, even though they havent even seen the incident. It may well have been a weak penalty, but it would be good to actually see it first! What did Snorefolk make of it?[/quote]Neil Adams reckons the ref couldn''t wait to award them a pen, as he missed one a few minutes earlier. The ref was conned.[/quote]So was the earlier shout a penalty or not? By your description (''He missed one'') that would suggest that Forest should have had a penalty - In which case then its evened itself out? Apologies if ive misread what you said.[/quote]It was more of a pen than the one that actually got awarded, yeah a clear case of the ref evening things up.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hmmm that''s from the BBC[/quote]Sorry, I was looking at the CW ones and they are always wrong, it''s called Canary World but they seem to hate us, if you believed them we would have only touched the ball about twice.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Trent Canary"]Loving all the people on the live text slating the ref, even though they havent even seen the incident. It may well have been a weak penalty, but it would be good to actually see it first! What did Snorefolk make of it?
[/quote]

Neil Adams reckons the ref couldn''t wait to award them a pen, as he missed one a few minutes earlier. The ref was conned.
[/quote]

So was the earlier shout a penalty or not? By your description (''He missed one'') that would suggest that Forest should have had a penalty - In which case then its evened itself out? Apologies if ive misread what you said.
[/quote]

"Trent" Canary.... says it all really.

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Hmmm that''s from the BBC[/quote]

Sorry, I was looking at the CW ones and they are always wrong, it''s called Canary World but they seem to hate us, if you believed them we would have only touched the ball about twice.
[/quote]

I gave up with the CW stats last season, they were always wrong compared to other stats

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

• Nott''m Forest 59%

• Norwich 41%

Attempts on target

• Nott''m Forest 0

• Norwich 2

Attempts off target

• Nott''m Forest 1

• Norwich 2

Corners

• Nott''m Forest 1

• Norwich 0

Fouls

• Nott''m Forest 5

• Norwich 3

[/quote]

Spot the mistake lol.  They are obviously not accurate

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Trent Canary"]Loving all the people on the live text slating the ref, even though they havent even seen the incident. It may well have been a weak penalty, but it would be good to actually see it first! What did Snorefolk make of it?[/quote]Neil Adams reckons the ref couldn''t wait to award them a pen, as he missed one a few minutes earlier. The ref was conned.[/quote]So was the earlier shout a penalty or not? By your description (''He missed one'') that would suggest that Forest should have had a penalty - In which case then its evened itself out? Apologies if ive misread what you said.[/quote]It was more of a pen than the one that actually got awarded, yeah a clear case of the ref evening things up.[/quote]Ok thanks. I just have a thing against fans who criticise referees regardless, especially when they havent even seen the incidents! A point away at Forest would be a good result, its strange to sit here thinking we have a very good chance of winning; makes a change from two years back.

[quote user="Dogger "]When was the last time we won at Forest?[/quote]

I can''t actually remember so it must have been a while back

[/quote]The two times iv been, we have lost, bit of bogey ground for us!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Trent Canary"]Loving all the people on the live text slating the ref, even though they havent even seen the incident. It may well have been a weak penalty, but it would be good to actually see it first! What did Snorefolk make of it?
[/quote]

Neil Adams reckons the ref couldn''t wait to award them a pen, as he missed one a few minutes earlier. The ref was conned.
[/quote]

So was the earlier shout a penalty or not? By your description (''He missed one'') that would suggest that Forest should have had a penalty - In which case then its evened itself out? Apologies if ive misread what you said.
[/quote]

[/quote]

We don''t know we didn''t see it [:P]

[/quote]The last time we won at Forest was the last time we played there!!!!  The year we went down, we won 2-1.The ONLY away game I''ve ever been to and we''ve won!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Trent Canary"]Loving all the people on the live text slating the ref, even though they havent even seen the incident. It may well have been a weak penalty, but it would be good to actually see it first! What did Snorefolk make of it?[/quote]Neil Adams reckons the ref couldn''t wait to award them a pen, as he missed one a few minutes earlier. The ref was conned.[/quote]So was the earlier shout a penalty or not? By your description (''He missed one'') that would suggest that Forest should have had a penalty - In which case then its evened itself out? Apologies if ive misread what you said.[/quote]

[/quote]Indeed. Im a double agent [:P]  Or someone who went to uni in Notts and hasnt been back in several years, and couldnt be bothered to change their user name (Or avatar for that matter)

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]The last time we won at Forest was the last time we played there!!!!  The year we went down, we won 2-1.The ONLY away game I''ve ever been to and we''ve won![/quote]That reads as if I''ve only ever been to one away game....I mean I''ve never seen us win away apart from that game.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed. Im a double agent [:P]  Or someone who went to uni in Notts and hasnt been back in several years, and couldnt be bothered to change their user name (Or avatar for that matter)
[/quote]

no it does not lol

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]The last time we won at Forest was the last time we played there!!!!  The year we went down, we won 2-1.The ONLY away game I''ve ever been to and we''ve won![/quote]That reads as if I''ve only ever been to one away game....I mean I''ve never seen us win away apart from that game.[/quote]I''ve never seen us win away  -been to about 15 in total - lost about 14 and drawn 1

[quote user="Dogger "][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]The last time we won at Forest was the last time we played there!!!!  The year we went down, we won 2-1.The ONLY away game I''ve ever been to and we''ve won![/quote]That reads as if I''ve only ever been to one away game....I mean I''ve never seen us win away apart from that game.[/quote]I''ve never seen us win away  -been to about 15 in total - lost about 14 and drawn 1[/quote]Been to 3, won 3.I''m proud of my record.[:)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Dogger "]When was the last time we won at Forest?
[/quote]

[/quote]

The last time we won at Forest was the last time we played there!!!!  The year we went down, we won 2-1.

The ONLY away game I''ve ever been to and we''ve won!
[/quote]

Blimey I don''t remember that, must have been momentous lol

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dogger "][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]The last time we won at Forest was the last time we played there!!!!  The year we went down, we won 2-1.The ONLY away game I''ve ever been to and we''ve won![/quote]That reads as if I''ve only ever been to one away game....I mean I''ve never seen us win away apart from that game.[/quote]I''ve never seen us win away  -been to about 15 in total - lost about 14 and drawn 1[/quote]Been to 3, won 3.I''m proud of my record.[:)]

[/quote]Didn''t you go to the play off final?