Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Nottingham Forest v Norwich City match chat

[quote user="I am a Banana"]TCAN''T believe has has gone with Leon not jens![/quote]

Dont get that I am afraid nana - Barnett is a premiership defender - Askou is proven only as high as league 1. Like saying if we had Carew we would not leave Holt out. 

has barnett got some pace about him? maybe that''s why PL has gone with him given the threat of earnshaw

i''m concerned this could be an omission to far for jens though and i can''t say i''d blame him for being pretty annoyed and looking for options in Jan

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]TCAN''T believe has has gone with Leon not jens![/quote]

Dont get that I am afraid nana - Barnett is a premiership defender - Askou is proven only as high as league 1. Like saying if we had Carew we would not leave Holt out. 

[/quote] holt wasn''t proven In the championship!

[quote user="a1canary"]has barnett got some pace about him? maybe that''s why PL has gone with him given the threat of earnshaw

i''m concerned this could be an omission to far for jens though and i can''t say i''d blame him for being pretty annoyed and looking for options in Jan[/quote]Indeed. In his RN interview he was saying that his pace has got him out of trouble before. The thought of Earnshaw against JBA would genuinely scare me.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Will Martin hit the ball in the back of the net and not at the posts today?  Would love to see him bury a goal[/quote]he did the same 3 times in the Gills match :DAlso made a good save out of the keeper wit ha free kick..He''s free kicks are just that tincy bit unaccurate ;D

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Will Martin hit the ball in the back of the net and not at the posts today?  Would love to see him bury a goal[/quote]he did the same 3 times in the Gills match :DAlso made a good save out of the keeper wit ha free kick..He''s free kicks are just that tincy bit unaccurate ;D

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Martin will get a hatrick don''t worry :P[/quote]

Ohhhhhh is that a prediction mate? lol

[/quote]

Hope so i put a bet on martin being top scorer this season.....still yet to score[:$]

[quote user="Its only my opinion"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Hope so i put a bet on martin being top scorer this season.....still yet to score[:$]

[/quote]

Oops [:S] hey it''s a long season, so he might get started today

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Its only my opinion"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oops [:S] hey it''s a long season, so he might get started today

[/quote]

hope so![:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]We won''t win, Forest are our bogey team.[/quote]

We''ve had a few of those [;)]

[/quote]

I know Connie, but Forest away, it just won''t happen.  2-0 to Forest is a likely scoreline[:(]

Shackell has scored for Barnsley

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]We won''t win, Forest are our bogey team.[/quote]

[/quote]

I know Bonnie, but Forest away, it just won''t happen.  2-0 to Forest is a likely scoreline[:(]

[/quote]

lol wrong letter.

Don''t be so down mate, it''s football and you never know [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I know Bonnie, but Forest away, it just won''t happen.  2-0 to Forest is a likely scoreline[:(]

[/quote]

lol wrong letter.

Don''t be so down mate, it''s football and you never know [:D]

[/quote]

Ah, Collocks sorry